ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

nice shirt.
those krista knows, along with the pacmans and dionisias are everywhere in bazaars
laugh.gif

any news if what the newly opened Team Pacquiao shop has to offer in ortigas? tia

where in ortigas?

my relatives from US are buggin me to go there and pick up some Manny stuff but Rob Ermita is way too far me.. too lazy to go there!lol

Just came from the pacquiao store in robinson's ermita. Lots of Lights Out Trainer 1s in stock. Sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12, 13 available. I only asked forsize 11 and they had 2 remaining stocks after I got one :-D

Whoah... two days ago there's only size 12 and 13.. now almost a full size run.... limited to 259
smile.gif

Maybe the first MP trainers that he got will also be sold here

Originally Posted by jau014

too bad they are more expensive
laugh.gif

IMHO, this is a lot better than paying twice-thrice the SRP.

Plus, it's a legit store.

BTT:
Where's the new shop in Ortigas?

Originally Posted by benthugs

laugh.gif

IMHO, this is a lot better than paying twice-thrice the SRP.

Plus, it's a legit store.

BTT:
Where's the new shop in Ortigas?

cosign ben. 8k is pretty reasonable.

they are really delivering those MP goods.
laugh.gif
they might be manny's pairs and he is reselling it. Just an opinion though.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

they are really delivering those MP goods.
laugh.gif
they might be manny's pairs and he is reselling it. Just an opinion though.

i think so too. they say the restocked pairs were shipped from gen san.

@calsfinest22 - nope, they're not yet accepting credit cards

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Just came from the pacquiao store in robinson's ermita. Lots of Lights Out Trainer 1s in stock. Sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12, 13 available. I only asked for size 11 and they had 2 remaining stocks after I got one :-D

do they still have size 11 as of late? thanks

another reason for Gayweather to bash Manny
smh.gif

BREAKING NEWS: MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO IN JEOPARDY AS PACQUIAO REFUSES TO COMPLY WITH UNITED STATES ANTI DOPING DRUG TESTING PROCEDURES

PhilBoxing.com
Wed, 23 Dec 2009

LOS ANGELES, CA (December 22, 2009) . . . The mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao is now in jeopardy after GoldenBoy Promotions, on behalf of Mayweather Promotions, learned today that Manny Pacquiao is refusing to comply with Olympic style drug testing as outlined andmandated by the United States Anti Doping Agency (USADA) and as requested by Mayweather's management to ensure fair play and sportsmanship by bothfighters.

Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would notagree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter's superstition of testing so close to a fight.[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Schaefer commented, "Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn't want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, wouldonly agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight."

Olympic style drug testing involves random sampling of the athlete's blood and urine prior to and after the fight. The USADA procedure includes both bloodand urine sampling so that all banned substances, some of which do not show up in urine alone, are tested for thoroughly.

"It is unfortunate to hear this from Manny Pacquiao's representatives, particularly since, as of today, both parties had worked out all other issuesrelated to this fight," said Schaefer. "Team Mayweather is certainly surprised that an elite athlete like Manny Pacquiao would refuse drug testingprocedures which Floyd has already agreed to and have been agreed to by many other top athletes such as Lance Armstrong, and Olympians Michael Phelps, LeBronJames and Kobe Bryant."

Mayweather, who was informed of Pacquiao's reluctance shortly after Schaefer received word of the impasse, feels Pacquiao has to explain himselfimmediately or be faced with accusations from the media and the public regarding his own status as a clean and drug free athlete.

"I understand Pacquiao not liking having his blood taken, because frankly I don't know anyone who really does," said Mayweather. "But in afight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing andit is a shame that he is not willing to do the same. It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night. I hopethat this is either some miscommunication or that Manny will change his mind and step up and allow these tests, which were good enough for all these othergreat athletes, to be performed by USADA."

Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions said, "We hope that Manny will do the right thing and agree to the testing as it is an egregious act to denythe testing and hence, deny the millions of fans the right to see this amazing fight. We just want to make sure there is a level playing field in a sport thatis a man-to-man contest that relies on strength and ability. I still hope this decision is coming from someone in Pacquiao's camp and not Manny himself asit would be a shame that an athlete of his stature and who represents his whole country would not be able to show the public or his fellow athletes that heagrees to the highest standards in sports competition."

http://philboxing.com/news/story-31545.html

come on pacman, step up..

Back
Top Bottom