ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by wytboy55

embarassed.gif
, so it's not working... let me try again..

Thanks man!
smokin.gif

Is that shoe called nike trainer sc 2010? looks similar to the Bo Jackson shoe. looks good to me.

have seen those pics with the shoes, since its out, manny's as usual has the trainers with the 360 sole,
i like the trainer 1's better but that is still a robocop with jetpack for me

trainers look better... these don't stand out that much but still would be very much in demand. hope we all get ours.

here is one of the three pics wtyboy posted which didnt show...

btw wytboy, are you related to ronan? he posted those pics at HCP shoe thread and it was suppose to be an exclusive or something
happy.gif
hehe

still mix feelings with the sc 2010 Pacman but i guess if it would be his last shoe for a fight then it must be a definite cop!
smile.gif

This needs to be seen in person, I think, to really appreciate...Hope there will be apparels too..

Originally Posted by jrjmd

here is one of the three pics wtyboy posted which didnt show...

btw wytboy, are you related to ronan? he posted those pics at HCP shoe thread and it was suppose to be an exclusive or something
happy.gif
hehe

still mix feelings with the sc 2010 Pacman but i guess if it would be his last shoe for a fight then it must be a definite cop!
smile.gif

I dont know him bro.. it was emailed to my yahoo group by a member of HCP that I dont know personally.

I believe the shirt MP is wearing in this pic:

Came from the Mural done by AJ Dimarucot at the Nike Philippines Fight Party in November 2009 (thank you jojo for the pic below):

img0022ik.jpg

Hopefully, this shirt will be released next month as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kahu008

I believe the shirt MP is wearing in this pic:

Came from the Mural done by AJ Dimarucot at the Nike Philippines Fight Party in November 2009 (thank you jojo for the pic below):

img0022ik.jpg

Hopefully, this shirt will be released next month as well.
pimp.gif

Nice...

i don't know about these, man...

i'm not as excited as i was with the previous trainers.

they look like ACG shoes for me, but that's just me though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

i don't know about these, man...

i'm not as excited as i was with the previous trainers.

they look like ACG shoes for me, but that's just me though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom