ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

In the past episodes of 24/7, his bodyguards were seen carrying guns when he was playing ball in Gensan.

That would put fear in your opponents
laugh.gif

our boy Hans is in the US, will be in Dallas on the fight night...Manny's billboard on top...damn, he's indeed a big endorser now for Nike...

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

our boy Hans is in the US, will be in Dallas on the fight night...Manny's billboard on top...damn, he's indeed a big endorser now for Nike...

Kobe is below,manny is on top...wow....

Originally Posted by nwo0714

pimp.gif
  co-sign. hats off. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

And Hans on their side...
wink.gif

got this one from the shoe game.com

Another colorway of the Nike Trainer SC 2010 has just arrived at Nike retailers. We got a sneak peek at this colorway back in November and now they are available in stores. This is a very simple, yet fresh colorway of the Trainer SC 2010. Featured on this pair is a white mesh upper, black patent mudguard, black toe cap, red flywire and air max unit.

In case you didn’t know, the mesh version of the Trainer SC 2010 is heaven sent. Seriously! These Trainer SC 2010’s can be found at a Nike retailer near you for $100. Oh yeah, be on the lookout for the Manny “Pac Man

In case you didn’t know, the mesh version of the Trainer SC 2010 is heaven sent. Seriously! These Trainer SC 2010’s can be found at a Nike retailer near you for $100. Oh yeah, be on the lookout for the Manny “Pac Man

damn ryt...!!! hehehe i'll juz w8 for the shirts...
hey guys have u seen mayweather's interview during the all star weekend.. He brought up the topic regarding manny where instead he should be talking about baskeball. about the clauses in their contract
yeah watever!!!

Shoes look nice but trainer 1 wouldve been better.. Manny's tee looks good, can't wait to wat new designs will release this fight

eek.gif
after seagal..

97d26a0414f30f1f72adb193eed44c56895b4878.pjpg

Jean Claude Van Damme

8b136bc94c49ff45f4ef716ad5d5959fbf81cd55.pjpg

then Danny Trejo a hollywood villain This is what you call profiling!!!

(i love manny's shirts the world awaits)
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

let me guess, they'll only be available in Nike Park Fort Bonifacio, limited release
ohwell.gif

Well there's Proline and the Pacquiao store in Robinson's Place.

last time it wasnt only BHS, it was trinoma G4 and BHS who released the pacman trainers

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

the manny line really took a complete 360 degrees with the new designer in charge.....hope we see some more dope stuff from this guy coz i liked the old shirts, hopefully the new line would still have hints of PI heritage.

@ pinoy baller - thanks for the pics! see you all at the camp out!whether it'll be a BHS exclusive or not,pacquiao's shoes has always been top notch!
smile.gif
i hope we'll get the correct dates ahead of time
tongue.gif

nice kicks, hope trinoma will get their share again so we wont have any problems in copping it.

Anybody knows what happened to the MP store in Rob Manila? I went there the other day and noticed that they are renovating the area where the store used to be.

Back
Top Bottom