ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

Anybody knows what happened to the MP store in Rob Manila? I went there the other day and noticed that they are renovating the area where the store used to be.

Beneath the escalator in front of Dairy Queen right?

near the supermarket right? the old wing of the mall is the part where its being renovated. well, maybe I just got confused because of all the spaces that were closed...

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

near the supermarket right? the old wing of the mall is the part where its being renovated. well, maybe I just got confused because of all the spaces that were closed...

Yup facing the supermarket...

march is approaching

sc trainers look ok

manny's in ring shoe lookin fine with flywire

Got this pic from the NBA feet thread...Denzel with the Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1 P.E. Lightsout.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

In case you didn’t know, the mesh version of the Trainer SC 2010 is heaven sent. Seriously! These Trainer SC 2010’s can be found at a Nike retailer near you for $100. Oh yeah, be on the lookout for the Manny “Pac Man

Sorry to ask fellas...but am I the only one unable to view the pics posted by wytboy55? I was just wondering what they were...TIA
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Sorry to ask fellas...but am I the only one unable to view the pics posted by wytboy55? I was just wondering what they were...TIA
happy.gif

All I see is "Posted Image"

^ Okay, man. I guess that means a couple of us can't view the images posted. Shout out to Wytboy55, what was it that you wanted to share, man?

hmmmm...

there's something missing with the color blocking on the manny sc trainers.sorta weak and underwhelming overall.still gotta have it though.

Back
Top Bottom