All My Miami NT'ers Enter, Or If You've Vacationed

The fam is talking about moving to Miami soon and I just wanted to know what it's like..
Everyone I know that lived there says " that %*@% is crazy its like a non stop party n %*@%"
I know what to expect.. fine brawds, nice cars and all that but just wondering what it's really like

The fam is talking about moving to Miami soon and I just wanted to know what it's like..
Everyone I know that lived there says " that %*@% is crazy its like a non stop party n %*@%"
I know what to expect.. fine brawds, nice cars and all that but just wondering what it's really like

I mean what do you want to know exactly? The weather is nice but gets annoying. It gets too hot for too long at times. There's all sorts of people here. Drivers suck. Most of our sports "fans" only come out when we're winning. Idk what you want to know.

I mean what do you want to know exactly? The weather is nice but gets annoying. It gets too hot for too long at times. There's all sorts of people here. Drivers suck. Most of our sports "fans" only come out when we're winning. Idk what you want to know.

nbfatso- You live in Miami?
I mean how are the girls there? What is there to do? What are the best spots?
I'm just going by what I heard.. I heard theres freaks everywehre, and always a party going on and everybody is real cool- just making sure because the people I know made Miami seem like a paradise

nbfatso- You live in Miami?
I mean how are the girls there? What is there to do? What are the best spots?
I'm just going by what I heard.. I heard theres freaks everywehre, and always a party going on and everybody is real cool- just making sure because the people I know made Miami seem like a paradise

Yea I live in Miami. The girls...yeah they don't disappoint. its a major city there's all sorts of stuff to do. clubbing and party wise can't speak too much on that...being under 21 and not having an ID FTL. Maybe its my luck but random people I meet usually aren't that cool haha. Lots of rude people. Lots of hispanics, well I guess depending where you're at. pm me if you'd like, i dont come in here too often

Yea I live in Miami. The girls...yeah they don't disappoint. its a major city there's all sorts of stuff to do. clubbing and party wise can't speak too much on that...being under 21 and not having an ID FTL. Maybe its my luck but random people I meet usually aren't that cool haha. Lots of rude people. Lots of hispanics, well I guess depending where you're at. pm me if you'd like, i dont come in here too often

I think Miami is getting ready to explode again...
historic football team, a (basically) new basketball team, mediocre baseball team, forgotten hockey team, non-existent soccer team (of all places in the country to not have a mls team)
lots of south american money coming into downtown, south beach is still south beach,
the design district and wynwood is a popping art scene,
UM and FIU people running all over the city, chat up a chick in school instead of a straggler wandering down ocean (beware for many reasons)
the weather sucks from July-Sept especially during hurricane season, the winters are great though, water sports and beach year round, everybody leaves the club sweaty n sticky, clubs stay popping though, clubbing gets expensive, strip clubs are tops for anywhere I been (dont let atlanta people fool you)
traffic sucks, the cops are pretty lax unless you are in one of the many "hoods", bunch of people who bought their licenses, bunch of people who just came over and dont speak english
Miami is far from paradise but it definitely is a fun city with a lot to do and see...you dont have to be rich to have fun here but you do have to spend money to make it a movie...the rest you have to find out when you get here

historic football team, a (basically) new basketball team, mediocre baseball team, forgotten hockey team, non-existent soccer team (of all places in the country to not have a mls team)
lots of south american money coming into downtown, south beach is still south beach,
UM and FIU people running all over the city, chat up a chick in school instead of a straggler wandering down ocean (beware for many reasons)
the weather sucks from July-Sept especially during hurricane season, the winters are great though, water sports and beach year round, everybody leaves the club sweaty n sticky, clubs stay popping though, clubbing gets expensive, strip clubs are tops for anywhere I been (dont let atlanta people fool you)
traffic sucks, the cops are pretty lax unless you are in one of the many "hoods", bunch of people who bought their licenses, bunch of people who just came over and dont speak english
Miami is far from paradise but it definitely is a fun city with a lot to do and see...you dont have to be rich to have fun here but you do have to spend money to make it a movie...the rest you have to find out when you get here

What is there do to during the day.. at night? How often do yall see stars (famous ppl)? a lot of rich people? What type of girls down there and how do they act? What does everybody do?

What is there do to during the day.. at night? How often do yall see stars (famous ppl)? a lot of rich people? What type of girls down there and how do they act? What does everybody do?

It's not that crazy I guess it depends where you live exactly. There are a lot of hot girls and partying but unless you're in an area like South Beach it's not that concentrated. It's spread out over 2 or 3 counties (though I never really go to West Palm or South of Dade so for me two). During the day you chill with your friends, work, school, gym, maybe go to the beach if that's your thing, but really just like anywhere else there's nothing to do if you don't know someone thats doing something. At night you take your pick of clubs or strip clubs, most people stick to the places where they know someone. I usually just go to clubs and such that my friends promote at cuz I'll know someone plus skip the line which is annoying at most clubs. I never see stars, but there's actually a lot of retired ones that live real close by to me here in Southwest Broward County. My friends saw people from Jersey Shore while they were filming at the club, and my boy saw Josh Smith, KG, and Dorell Wright at Cameo. It seems a lot of stars go there. I only been once and supposedly Joe Johnson was there. Of course there are rich people, but it's not like in your face all the time unless your by the beach and people are out there flaunting. There's all types of girls from the crazy to the relaxed that's hard to answer everyone is different. It's not like a living vacation you know there's just more options to choose from when you want to go out and do something. If you're an average person you just work, school, gym, and hang out locally with friends. How much extra money you have basically determines how much partying you can or will do.

It's not that crazy I guess it depends where you live exactly. There are a lot of hot girls and partying but unless you're in an area like South Beach it's not that concentrated. It's spread out over 2 or 3 counties (though I never really go to West Palm or South of Dade so for me two). During the day you chill with your friends, work, school, gym, maybe go to the beach if that's your thing, but really just like anywhere else there's nothing to do if you don't know someone thats doing something. At night you take your pick of clubs or strip clubs, most people stick to the places where they know someone. I usually just go to clubs and such that my friends promote at cuz I'll know someone plus skip the line which is annoying at most clubs. I never see stars, but there's actually a lot of retired ones that live real close by to me here in Southwest Broward County. My friends saw people from Jersey Shore while they were filming at the club, and my boy saw Josh Smith, KG, and Dorell Wright at Cameo. It seems a lot of stars go there. I only been once and supposedly Joe Johnson was there. Of course there are rich people, but it's not like in your face all the time unless your by the beach and people are out there flaunting. There's all types of girls from the crazy to the relaxed that's hard to answer everyone is different. It's not like a living vacation you know there's just more options to choose from when you want to go out and do something. If you're an average person you just work, school, gym, and hang out locally with friends. How much extra money you have basically determines how much partying you can or will do.

how old are you op? lol @ some of your questions.

@kc24688 what clubs do u know ppl at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ op, eveyrone else has kinda summed it up. like i posted first, if u got money its a greta place to live, if youre broke its hard to get by. networkign is key, u meet the right ppl u can get to the right spots. during the day u can go to the beach, if you go to southbeach, walk around, check out the scene
nerd.gif
. as far as famous ppl, all depends on where you go, on southbeach u see ppl all the time, i saw the jersey shore ppl a few times, ive seen a bunch of football players, @ work random athletes come in all the time (i work @ niketown). you got orlando up the road, alot to do there too, the keys is a good family chill spot to hit up. any questions pm me, im rarely on the regional thread

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ op, eveyrone else has kinda summed it up. like i posted first, if u got money its a greta place to live, if youre broke its hard to get by. networkign is key, u meet the right ppl u can get to the right spots. during the day u can go to the beach, if you go to southbeach, walk around, check out the scene
nerd.gif
. as far as famous ppl, all depends on where you go, on southbeach u see ppl all the time, i saw the jersey shore ppl a few times, ive seen a bunch of football players, @ work random athletes come in all the time (i work @ niketown). you got orlando up the road, alot to do there too, the keys is a good family chill spot to hit up. any questions pm me, im rarely on the regional thread

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'll be 18 in 30 minutes lol. But yeah I know they aren't the best questions but im very curious..

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'll be 18 in 30 minutes lol. But yeah I know they aren't the best questions but im very curious..

I mean if your 18 theres not that much you if you dont know people.There some clubs that 18+ most of the time such as White room and Nocturnal. Also, there are some places wih rowdy $*! college nights.Avoid the beach if your going clubbing...all the good clubs are 21+. But the beach during the day is mad fun.Get to know promoters so you can skip the line.A lot of dope $*! house parties and raves. When it comes to females, theres any flavor you can think of.Yo out of curiousity what part of Miami you moving to?

Back
Top Bottom