All My Miami NT'ers Enter, Or If You've Vacationed

I mean if your 18 theres not that much you if you dont know people.There some clubs that 18+ most of the time such as White room and Nocturnal. Also, there are some places wih rowdy $*! college nights.Avoid the beach if your going clubbing...all the good clubs are 21+. But the beach during the day is mad fun.Get to know promoters so you can skip the line.A lot of dope $*! house parties and raves. When it comes to females, theres any flavor you can think of.Yo out of curiousity what part of Miami you moving to?

I mean if your 18 theres not that much you if you dont know people.There some clubs that 18+ most of the time such as White room and Nocturnal. Also, there are some places wih rowdy @+! college nights.Avoid the beach if your going clubbing...all the good clubs are 21+. But the beach during the day is mad fun.Get to know promoters so you can skip the line.A lot of dope @+! house parties and raves. When it comes to females, theres any flavor you can think of.Yo out of curiousity what part of Miami you moving to?

I mean if your 18 theres not that much you if you dont know people.There some clubs that 18+ most of the time such as White room and Nocturnal. Also, there are some places wih rowdy @+! college nights.Avoid the beach if your going clubbing...all the good clubs are 21+. But the beach during the day is mad fun.Get to know promoters so you can skip the line.A lot of dope @+! house parties and raves. When it comes to females, theres any flavor you can think of.Yo out of curiousity what part of Miami you moving to?

Back
Top Bottom