All retro XIII prices will now be $170 up from $160

I support this move. Infact they need to add 125-175 to this price hike. Time for Jordan Brand to get some diginity back. Tired of seeing these shoes end up in the hands of a shoe facist or hypebeast. Tired of snobby elitist "heads" making green moves with insider info and product tampering. Its a shame that in the Black/Red IV/XI threads you got alot of good hardworking dudes that wont even get chance to get this shoe because some  shoe nazi got a billion pairs on his instragram going for 350-400. Hype is nothing new for the Air Jordan line its been there since 85, whats new is this distribution culture that got all the wrong people with all the right shoes. Make em 325-400 out the gate. 
You do realize that was dumb right? Surely there are some of us that will pay the high price for the shoes we really want but the average consumer who knows nothing and just sees the shoes and likes it won't drop that sort of money on the shoe. Honestly I doubt I'd drop that on a shoe I don't plan on hooping in on a retail price. The only way I'm dropping 400 is for something older that I need a new pair.

I'll only pay that much for XIs and durabuck Infrareds. Everything else, JB can shove it. I already have most of the Jordans I want.

Already knew jb was moving in this direction. Here's how I protest- stop buying. I'm already to the point where I refuse to pay for crap quality, shape, and materials. But don't worry, there will be plenty of other newbies to take my place.

Yea I hate it but JB doesn't care as long as they're getting money. The only person I can blame is myself for giving them my hard earned money for their crappy made shoes yet I still do it. :smh:

The price is too dam high.

170 will probably be the price for other retros as well. If that's the case I'm done with Jordans. I'll only cop if I REALLY want em.

Like the other posters said these shoes are older tech

kind of unrelated, atleast adidas didn't raise the price stupid high for the Adidas Crazy 8's when they retro'd again. They're only $100 for a dope shoe

Most likely in a couple of years the new price for retro's will be $170. I live in Texas and I have to pay $13.20 tax for every new release I purchase, which means I'll be paying close to $185, while some people will hardly pay above $180 total. 

Jordan slowly trying to hit $200 for a retro.

Raising the price twice a year?

Who knows, the next 11 to release is probably gonna be $190-200!

:smh:

13's are where alot of people draw the line for retro's anyways, dont think i will be partaking tho

This is BS. I don't get how this is acceptable to y'all. Where is the line drawn? Cut corners on materials by taking away instead of enhancing, yet a price increase? **** outta here.

Don't bother me too much. Now the 3's 4's and 11's jumping to 160-175.... Yeah, problems

Last edited:
This is BS. I don't get how this is acceptable to y'all. Where is the line drawn? Cut corners on materials by taking away instead of enhancing, yet a price increase? **** outta here.

I agree. JB and Nike consumers are brainwashed to an extent to accept at often times, a mediocre to horrible product, in exchange for higher price points, lower standards of quality, and limitedness that naturally increases the "hype" surrounding any ol' retro they decide to release.

It's funny how even when the retro 2010 Flints released, people were complaining about the lack of 3m material, yet people went out and bought them. I still saw comparison videos of the 05 and 10' versions of the shoe, with people complaining about the newer version's quality..yet people still accepted the higher price point and gladly rewarded JB's lack of a damn given with their hard earned $. JB has become a master manipulator over the years and their inferior retro products are the reason why some people are willing to spend double or sometimes even triple the cost of the MSRP. :smh:

Were the Ray Allen XIII considered a "premium" release, because that's the last Xiii I remember releasing and I thought they were $175.

Back
Top Bottom