"All-Star" Air Jordan XV SE pics

nickfairclough wrote:
If you are referring to your statement of
"I KNOW PIX OF THE XV SE ARE ALREADY POSTED BUT THESE ARE ALIL DIFFERENT ANGLES"
I am impressed with your ability to recognize there is already a post and would like to inform fellow NT's of new and maybe unseen pictures. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing.
I am also impressed that you recognized your pictures may not be seen within the current post due to popular opinion regarding the shoes and the fact they should really be posted here. However, you failed to recognize a new post is useless, MODS will delete and suggest you use the current post.
-NF

Congrat on using the link I posted. I helped didn't it! Don't lie!

Now you're really showing your age with that link. I'm not gonna get into it with you. Not worth my time. Now go ahead and post you useless remark.

P.s. We have enough mini mods

I know I said I wouldn't post here again but is someone hurt?

Thanx for the pic! Now we get the face behind nickfairclough. Now I feel bad for everything I said but now it all makes sense.

P.s. I hate going down to some ppl's level

I was going to leave it alone, remain idle, and not post a follow up. I will give you props heat23. I have to admit the following comment made me laugh:" Thanx for the pic! Now we get a face behind nickfairclough." That sincerely made me laugh!
This comment hurt a little though, "because you're a nobody."
heat23: Just like to know who I amcommunicating/corresponding with.

Damn I forgot about my soundclick. That pic is of me when I got hired at Century 21. Look man, I just hate when ppl come at me for no reason and I'm sorryfor that comment. That's not me at all so I edited it out.

Well got to go to the airport and pick someone up. Let's get back to the pix

Stop arguing....both of you or you'll sit in the corner.....

10 bucks says these All Star Releases are released in Asia only.

Heat23,
I am sorry I came at you the way I did. No excuse! I was a little trigger happy with dumb comments this morning.

Just because they're different angles doesn't mean a new post is needed.

I'm merging the two threads.

As much as I absolutely HATE the XV's, if they had come out with this version first..........................it wouldn't have been so bad.

These are dope, are they releasing???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Just because they're different angles doesn't mean a new post is needed.

I'm merging the two threads.
I'm cool with that as long as it is done to everyone that post different pix of the same sneaker.

Good job SKA and thanx for being patient with us!

^ I always do to every one of them I see.

But we have never promised to be perfect in moderating NikeTalk; we can only take care of what we know of.

However, I would merge the topics of any post I see where I see someone providing new pics of a shoe we already have on here.

Now if someone presents pics of a new shoe AND new pics of a shoe we already have, there would be no reason to merge that thread.

And I had mentioned before that I wanted to see what these SEs wold look like on some of the OG colorways, and kdwallace did the PhotoShops.

I love them!

2r23am8.jpg
>
side15-04.gif

358w75f.jpg
>
side15-03.gif

wlda2u.jpg
>
side15-05.gif

^Oh my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif

XV SE in OG colorways! JB please take notes.

They need to get Niketalk to run the company for a few years, we would bring out so many classics.
I dont really care about bringing every single OG back to retro form however we may be able to do a few of the joints that they are doing even better.

those PS dont look half bad

if "23" was slapped on the heel and they were sold at 23 stores for $230 everyone would be all over them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom