"All-Star" Air Jordan XV SE pics

how much do u think you will be able to but these for? a month or two after the asg?

^I'd say $125.
wink.gif

Love the way everyone talked about these, saying it was going to be better then the OG XVs...

YET

They managed to make these look terrible?

All they had to do was tweak the XVs a tiny bit and they woulda been perfect.

Yeah, I think if they gave the XV the tonge from the SE and left it at that. . . it would look 100% better (to me). I have no other problems with the XVbesides that crazy-useless tongue, the lines are smooth and clean and there were some great colorways.

It's funny....generally the same dudes complaining about the XV's tongue are the same people in love with the XX with the corny ankle strap.
laugh.gif
Ohthe irony!

^^I don't like the "corny" ankle strap on the XX either. I don't wear ankle braces and have no need for a strap 3 inches above my ankle.Irony huh?
eyes.gif

I KNOW PIX OF THE XV SE ARE ALREADY POSTED BUT THESE ARE ALIL DIFFERENT ANGLES

If you are referring to your statement of
"I KNOW PIX OF THE XV SE ARE ALREADY POSTED BUT THESE ARE ALIL DIFFERENT ANGLES"
I am impressed with your ability to recognize there is already a post and would like to inform fellow NT's of new and maybe unseen pictures. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing.
I am also impressed that you recognized your pictures may not be seen within the current post due to popular opinion regarding the shoes and the fact theyshould really be posted here. However, you failed to recognize a new post is useless,MODS will delete and suggest you use the current post.
-NF

plastic everywhere... niiiiice

these are like the transformers trainers, only worse

IMHO the og xv's >>>>>>>>>>> these

Back
Top Bottom