All these female threads we've had on NT..........

Niketalk has help me in my simpin ways, never will I ever simp for a girl and alot of good advice has been shown here. I just wished I had discovered NT when I was a freshman in High School.

I also lost all respect to women and I have realized that everyone is just tryin to get it in this days.

Originally Posted by Murda He

?Indirectly, I actually think I'm a better man/bf cuz of ya'll... some of ya'll think it's real player to talk that chauvinist !$!% and be dogs. Whatever. Do ya'll.. Iain't hating. More power to you. Cuz every time I meet a scorned woman, I can assume it was something ya'll would have said or done that made her that way. And because I e-hang around ya'll all the time, I've developed some good counter measures for that effect. So these days, I'm a helluva guy because ya'll aren't for the most part. If it ain't that, then it's the gobs of info I get from the select women that provide it that makes me a good listener and REALLY good at conflict management. Shouts to mouse and Nawth
pimp.gif
internet_white_knight.gif

?Indirectly, I actually think I'm a better man/bf cuz of ya'll... some of ya'll think it's real player to talk that chauvinist !$!% and be dogs. Whatever. Do ya'll.. Iain't hating. More power to you. Cuz every time I meet a scorned woman, I can assume it was something ya'll would have said or done that made her that way. And because I e-hang around ya'll all the time, I've developed some good counter measures for that effect. So these days, I'm a helluva guy because ya'll aren't for the most part. If it ain't that, then it's the gobs of info I get from the select women that provide it that makes me a good listener and REALLY good at conflict management. Shouts to mouse and Nawth
pimp.gif

I wonder if there are message boards with the "cute/fine guys" thread
laugh.gif

....and I wonder if I'm on it yet
laugh.gif

...yes I'm joking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...yes I'm joking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...yes I'm joking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thad be some ()&#$# though

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...yes I'm joking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thad be some ()&#$# though

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Where do you dudes find these gifs and pictures?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Where do you dudes find these gifs and pictures?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Club29

Of the few that I have read, I cant take the Girl Problem threads seriously around here.

no club i mean like

spandex thread, latin thread, asian, cute/fine girls w/e you call them

ill keep it real ive seen plenty posted on here where ive been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
7dias7noches.net.......ur welcome

they ALL look good around my hood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Of the few that I have read, I cant take the Girl Problem threads seriously around here.

no club i mean like

spandex thread, latin thread, asian, cute/fine girls w/e you call them

ill keep it real ive seen plenty posted on here where ive been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
7dias7noches.net.......ur welcome

they ALL look good around my hood
pimp.gif

There is some validity to where you are regionally, and the quality of women that you have. Of course beauty is relative, but I was born and raised in Miami, and went to school in Tallahssee for 5 years, and I swear I'd come across several dimes a day. Now that I live in Tampa (which is still a mid-level city) I feel as if I have to be on the scene to meet quality.

There is some validity to where you are regionally, and the quality of women that you have. Of course beauty is relative, but I was born and raised in Miami, and went to school in Tallahssee for 5 years, and I swear I'd come across several dimes a day. Now that I live in Tampa (which is still a mid-level city) I feel as if I have to be on the scene to meet quality.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Any kind of big butt could get a thrashing. I am serious.

My brotha.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All these threads have done is make me wonder how in the world we as men are expected to settle down with just one woman.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Waaaayyyy too much fine +@% out there.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..QFMFT!!!

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Any kind of big butt could get a thrashing. I am serious.

My brotha.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All these threads have done is make me wonder how in the world we as men are expected to settle down with just one woman.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Waaaayyyy too much fine +@% out there.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..QFMFT!!!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Have they made your standards different in real life?

Im convinced im in the wrong state.
tired.gif

Naw b, we just programmed you.
Pretty Much ..
NT  Internet has skewed alot of %!@$!+ vision of Women, Men and relationships

Most of ya'll ain't even 20 yet and already got a %@###+ up perception of what a relationship consist of before you even had one ..
30t6p3b.gif

All because of NT Internet ..

Dammit I thank god I ain't have NT Internet as a 14-15 y/o 
laugh.gif

You gonna take ALOT L's in that arena .. EVERYONE WILL .. 

I took plenty last year and this year  
tired.gif

got a few W's too tho 
pimp.gif

It's part of living , Take your lumps and keep pressing .. 

%!@$!+ trying to use NT Internet as Tool to gain an understanding Advantage on the opposite sex ..Ain't gonna happen

Alot of those relationship threads is common sense anyway .. %!@$!+ just too damn stupid to use it

Meh I'm rambling .. that's all I can think of right now ..

tired.gif

Pretty Much ..

Most of ya'll ain't even 20 yet and already got a %@###+ up perception of what a relationship consist of before you even had one ..
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

got a few W's too tho 
pimp.gif

%!@$!+ trying to use NT Internet as Tool to gain an understanding Advantage on the opposite sex ..Ain't gonna happen

Alot of those relationship threads is common sense anyway .. %!@$!+ just too damn stupid to use it

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

tired.gif

Pretty Much ..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

got a few W's too tho 
pimp.gif

This man speaketh truth
pimp.gif

ive learned how insecure guys are too. i dont blame them tho, i blame the media and their peers. most of you guys are too worried about what the next person is thinking about you and yours when you shouldnt.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

tired.gif

Pretty Much ..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

got a few W's too tho 
pimp.gif

This man speaketh truth
pimp.gif

ive learned how insecure guys are too. i dont blame them tho, i blame the media and their peers. most of you guys are too worried about what the next person is thinking about you and yours when you shouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom