All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Not watching but elite thumbnail skills fa sho

They got her looking like one of those monsters from The Little Nightmares games. :lol:

1689209864659.png

Video was clearly done by an alt right guy. He kept talking about her "look", mentioned "woke" a few times and mentioned "diversity requirements". I'm no fan of Malika and roll with Rachel but that guy has an agenda

Not even sure if skip has just been trolling for 20 years or he’s just an absolute dbag who takes himself way too serious. The way he talks, seems like he actually believes that him yelling nonsense is debating.

Not even sure if skip has just been trolling for 20 years or he’s just an absolute dbag who takes himself way too serious. The way he talks, seems like he actually believes that him yelling nonsense is debating.

This is from 1982.

Skip made his big break off of being a tool for a dumb coach who for whatever reason had an issue with Troy aikman, so decided to us skip to make gay accusations against troy

He always hosted SC with SVP after Monday Night Football which I enjoyed, don’t know if that could be not sacrificed if he’s on locations at these games like Suzy Kolber was.

No thanks but he could replace the Ponder girl on the Sunday show. She’s awful, I can’t watch ESPN’s pregame cause she so bad but I barely watch any sports pregame shows anymore.

Jeff Teague is hilarious but I think his podcast needs a better host / producer for formatting

but dude has a very unique presence, feels like the funny dude at your job,
but if he just happened to be an NBA player.

Dan Patrick retiring after 2027.

I used to listen to him with Dibble back in the ESPN days, he's the best morning show there is because Greeny ****ing sucks, and is never ****ing there anyways. :lol

Yeah I like Dan but I rarely watch his show.

Greeny sucks. ESPN really needs to stop forcing Greeny, SAS and Wilbon on us. They’re on way too many shows.

Welcome to NY

Our next Evan Fournier. Worthless player and overpaid.

Jeff Teague is hilarious but I think his podcast needs a better host / producer for formatting

but dude has a very unique presence, feels like the funny dude at your job,
but if he just happened to be an NBA player.
Yeah, I find that they will comment on topics while not being informed at all on them. The host is supposed to be the one to fill in the missing pieces.

Back
Top Bottom