All Time College Busts

Originally Posted by The Wizard

how is Tebow a college bust?

people need to learn how to read and comprehend..
Dude was obviously looking for attention. Don't give it to him/waist your time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

"whats hapnen"
tired.gif

t1_scott.jpg
Is this Derrick Williams? If so, he definitely didn't live up to the billing, but didn't fall flat on his face like some of these other bums either. He is a BUST though.
Nah that's gotta be Darrell Scott.

I knew Taylor was going to be underwhelming in college.

He wasn't going to get the greenlight quite like he did at Mater Dei.

Originally Posted by DMATT423

Cedric Bozeman
Jamal Sampson
Mike Gerrity
Taylor King

Mater Dei bball = Overrated
Strawberry had a better career than all these dudes save Bozeman.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

JASON GWANTLEY

I swear he used madden cards while he played... dude would break anything & everything..

him & brian cushing were some of the hardest to bring down backs i seen in HS personally..

but definitely Gwantley. Dude went to WV & caught a bad break going in with Slaton & White.. Should've gone to USC..

I fully agree with you all on most of these. The only one im not sure about would be drew lavender. I cant say he was a bust. Maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

I fully agree with you all on most of these. The only one im not sure about would be drew lavender. I cant say he was a bust. Maybe its just me.
I agree, Lavender wasn't a bust. Dude was a solid player & like I said was only 5'5"...What did ya'll expect? Dude wasdoing damage in the Big 12 as a frosh & then was very solid for XU.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If u saw AD Freshman yr, theres no way u can even put Maurice Clarett's Freshman yr up wit ADs freshman yr. opinion or not the two arent in the same atmosphere

Jamal Lewis, Homer? nah lil buddy. dude didnt play in 3 games and still ran for 1300 in the SEC
theres a reason he went top 5 fraft pick off of acl injury.

Speaking of Jamal Lewis,he wanted to go to UGA but they signed Jasper Sanks instead
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

I Understand he's only a sophmore, but he has yet to make an impact imo, and this +%%@# was like a machine when i seen him in hs. Made a bold statement to a friend of mine that he'd be a top 5 pick after his junior season.
ohwell.gif

541276.jpg
Hold up. I just started looking through this thread.

Have you even been watching Clemson this year??? Like you said, he's a Soph...but he IS good, damn good if you actually watch what he's been doing andthe impact he's having on games.

MY first thought was Willie Williams, I think someone posted his pic. You could see it coming with him though, that he'd never stay out of trouble.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by haiti5

Michah Downs
Mustapha Shakur
Ndudi Ebi
David Padgett
Elijah Ingram
indifferent.gif

I disagree. Staf had a "Good" college career. Obviously didn't live up to the hype, but he started all 4 years and was consistent.
what the hell is the stoneface for?

dude was rated the best PG in his class

rated over guys like
CP3
Acie Law
Aaron brooks
Marcus Williams

and dude was a %!$$$*% BUM

if yall going to put Terrelle Pryor on your list after 2 years then Darrell Scott should be on there also

03_uscfb_lrg.jpg

The Fab 5 of Long beach poly. other then Lewis BUMS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by haiti5

Michah Downs
Mustapha Shakur
Ndudi Ebi
David Padgett
Elijah Ingram
indifferent.gif

I disagree. Staf had a "Good" college career. Obviously didn't live up to the hype, but he started all 4 years and was consistent.
what the hell is the stoneface for?

dude was rated the best PG in his class

rated over guys like
CP3
Acie Law
Aaron brooks
Marcus Williams

and dude was a %!$$$*% BUM

if yall going to put Terrelle Pryor on your list after 2 years then Darrell Scott should be on there also

03_uscfb_lrg.jpg

The Fab 5 of Long beach poly. other then Lewis BUMS

I disagree, Winston Justice was good, he was just a knucklehead.

Darnell Bing,
smh.gif
. I don't know what made him jump to the NFL early.

Hershel Dennis I already touched on.

Manuel Wright was another knucklehead who is now known as the big football player that Nick Saban put to tears with the Miami Dolphins
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

JASON GWANTLEY

I swear he used madden cards while he played... dude would break anything & everything..

him & brian cushing were some of the hardest to bring down backs i seen in HS personally..

but definitely Gwantley. Dude went to WV & caught a bad break going in with Slaton & White.. Should've gone to USC..
so many bust LI dudes. we're so hype about them coming out... then nothing. last i checked didn't he get cut at Post?
smh.gif

Oh and to keep with the LI/NYC theme...

image545238x.jpg

tho he was on a championship team...

and

Nyan_Boateng_at_2009_Cal_Fan_Appreciation_Day.JPG

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How was Drew Nicholas a bust??? He wasn't that hyped at all...A lot of people don't understand the what this post is saying.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

NT's comprehension skill is appalling.
This.

You got cats postin Chris Duhon, Chris Thomas, Tommie Frazier, and Tim Tebow. These cats balled out in college. I don't care if they were #1 in the classand didn't get AA every year they were solid college player. (great in the case of Frazier and Tebow)

Back
Top Bottom