All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.
Pains me to say it but QFT. In life or death, I probably couldn't do it, even though my last Ex is an uppity !!%@!. It is all about not taking the L.
Exactly.

Imagine the amount of sheer confidence you would have over yourself knowing that she knows that you're in control. Complete and ultimate win. Plus she'll avoid bringing it up just so you won't have to rub it in her face as a trump card. She'll know her role. The intangibles win out here. #SwagOverload
pimp.gif
Wrong..You saved her. She has the control. She always did. That's why she knew she could count on you to feel something for her, whether you mask it in bravado or not. All that "swaggin" is just damaged pride tryna save face. There's nothing left to win. Society is dead. The only reason you'd save her is beause you STILL care to some degree. Admit it
grin.gif
. Keep in mind, I stated in my OP th I'm already chilling with my girl and my fam. So if yo still gt some argument to "win", despite having started a new relationship, you never moved on. She still had you by the heartstrings.

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.
Pains me to say it but QFT. In life or death, I probably couldn't do it, even though my last Ex is an uppity !!%@!. It is all about not taking the L.
Exactly.

Imagine the amount of sheer confidence you would have over yourself knowing that she knows that you're in control. Complete and ultimate win. Plus she'll avoid bringing it up just so you won't have to rub it in her face as a trump card. She'll know her role. The intangibles win out here. #SwagOverload
pimp.gif
Wrong..You saved her. She has the control. She always did. That's why she knew she could count on you to feel something for her, whether you mask it in bravado or not. All that "swaggin" is just damaged pride tryna save face. There's nothing left to win. Society is dead. The only reason you'd save her is beause you STILL care to some degree. Admit it
grin.gif
. Keep in mind, I stated in my OP th I'm already chilling with my girl and my fam. So if yo still gt some argument to "win", despite having started a new relationship, you never moved on. She still had you by the heartstrings.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif
so the ONLY way for him to win is to NOT save her in a zombie epidemic?

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

0Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Regardless of what you do, YOU'VE WON WHEN IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT KEEPING SCORE.
pimp.gif

0Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Regardless of what you do, YOU'VE WON WHEN IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT KEEPING SCORE.
pimp.gif

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]   Regardless of what you do, YOU'VE WON WHEN IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT KEEPING SCORE. [/color]
pimp.gif
If its REALLY the apocolypse and everything goes to %@*@, then I'm saving her if i'm her last option. She'll know shes forever indebted to me. Mind you, i'm not about to be rubbing it in her face either. I don't have to say a word. If its really like you say it is, she'll know what it is. Plus if i'm with my current lady, who cares? I may not have connections to you but i'm not an a-hole either.

Its funny for someone who believes in hell how far you're willing to go to exert your autonomy. Not a personal attack per se, just an observation.

This makes no sense. If its not about keeping score, why would you not save a life? Since it really can go either way and doesn't matter, why choose the option of less life rather than the one that saves one?

Exactly.

pimp.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]   Regardless of what you do, YOU'VE WON WHEN IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT KEEPING SCORE. [/color]
pimp.gif
If its REALLY the apocolypse and everything goes to %@*@, then I'm saving her if i'm her last option. She'll know shes forever indebted to me. Mind you, i'm not about to be rubbing it in her face either. I don't have to say a word. If its really like you say it is, she'll know what it is. Plus if i'm with my current lady, who cares? I may not have connections to you but i'm not an a-hole either.

Its funny for someone who believes in hell how far you're willing to go to exert your autonomy. Not a personal attack per se, just an observation.

This makes no sense. If its not about keeping score, why would you not save a life? Since it really can go either way and doesn't matter, why choose the option of less life rather than the one that saves one?

I only believe in hell as a metaphor... ya'll really DON'T read the %$$! ya'll argue against. do you?
laugh.gif

I only believe in hell as a metaphor... ya'll really DON'T read the %$$! ya'll argue against. do you?
laugh.gif

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won. My first reaction to the op was an open shut case. then I read what Dame wrote, and it pulled at me. My humanistic side would come out, she isn't just my ex, she human, and besides it was never that serious to where I would let the %**%% die in front of me. Just me though. 
Also, as Dame previoulsy highlighted, I would have a trump card the rest of my life, and besides, who else am I gonna smash with just the fam around me?

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won. My first reaction to the op was an open shut case. then I read what Dame wrote, and it pulled at me. My humanistic side would come out, she isn't just my ex, she human, and besides it was never that serious to where I would let the %**%% die in front of me. Just me though. 
Also, as Dame previoulsy highlighted, I would have a trump card the rest of my life, and besides, who else am I gonna smash with just the fam around me?

heck no dont do it.. they're a zombie by then.. and make sure u "double tap" like on that zombieland movie.. lol

heck no dont do it.. they're a zombie by then.. and make sure u "double tap" like on that zombieland movie.. lol

laugh.gif
Frankly I don't care about how you believe in hell, I just know that you believe in the concept of it which is enough to say that it guides you in directing your morality.

You said that I'd have feelings for her if I saved her. That may or may not be true but would I ever kill her? No. Thats akin to murder in my book. If you would let her die in the end of times, why not just kill her before the end of the world occurs? Its the same thing. 

Plus if you're talking about being "bitter" that means theres a score to be settled so don't back track and suggest that "theres no score to be kept." You can only be bitter about what you care to give attention to.

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won.

Exactly. Thats a total itch-made move on your part.

laugh.gif
Frankly I don't care about how you believe in hell, I just know that you believe in the concept of it which is enough to say that it guides you in directing your morality.

You said that I'd have feelings for her if I saved her. That may or may not be true but would I ever kill her? No. Thats akin to murder in my book. If you would let her die in the end of times, why not just kill her before the end of the world occurs? Its the same thing. 

Plus if you're talking about being "bitter" that means theres a score to be settled so don't back track and suggest that "theres no score to be kept." You can only be bitter about what you care to give attention to.

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won.

Exactly. Thats a total itch-made move on your part.

there u go arguing before reading again...
laugh.gif
.. go back and read what I said I'd do before you get so up in arms against me.  

Guess u missed this:

Murda He BEEN said:
dunks87 wrote:
*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif

I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

Now go stand in the corner. You just mad I dismissed you 2 days ago in that other thread so u came in here tryna pick a revenge argument
laugh.gif
. Go somewhere child..

there u go arguing before reading again...
laugh.gif
.. go back and read what I said I'd do before you get so up in arms against me.  

Guess u missed this:

Murda He BEEN said:
dunks87 wrote:
*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif

I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

Now go stand in the corner. You just mad I dismissed you 2 days ago in that other thread so u came in here tryna pick a revenge argument
laugh.gif
. Go somewhere child..

I'd save her...

But only to use her as a zombie decoy... assuming we eventually have to make a mad dash to the car.

Back
Top Bottom