Allen Iverson came through Turkey with that rock star swag.

30t6p3b.gif
at him wearing Ninjahood's sunday best

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Mogulson

this shun been the kang of the thang in the nba now he finna take over europe and drop 40 a game. He is a hood virgin of MJ.

I wish shun mad luck than mug mug. He gonna get mad women.
idk whether you're joking or not but you look like an idiot typing like this .....im pretty sure your private school teachers would be disappointed 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why he still dress like its 2001 though

Because that is the style he made famous. He is the only shun that still looks cool with corn rolls. Shun still be chillin
you got ran out the music forum for making dumb posts now you tryna create a new internet persona in general?

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Originally Posted by solesavage

L M A O. I cant stop laughing at how bad he fell off.

haters moderate internet forums.
Real Life success at a negative. 

laugh.gif

I'm a moderator? Since when?

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.

laugh.gif

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.

Because that is the style he made famous. He is the only shun that still looks cool with corn rolls. Shun still be chillin
you got ran out the music forum for making dumb posts now you tryna create a new internet persona in general?
I have no clue what you talking bout son. The dude dressing how he feel, why you mad at his style? And I made the most honest and realistic posts in the music forum. I just stopped posting there cause yall aint ready for my culture shocking opinion that tell it how it be. So Shun, chill mo

I have no clue what you talking bout son. The dude dressing how he feel, why you mad at his style? And I made the most honest and realistic posts in the music forum. I just stopped posting there cause yall aint ready for my culture shocking opinion that tell it how it be. So Shun, chill mo

i see the private school in you is coming back out

i see the private school in you is coming back out

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@Grown men still wearing braids.

I thought Drake ended that with his verse on Comeback Season.

Not sure what a drake versre finna gotta do with anything of another shun wearing braids. What is wrong with braids shun?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@Grown men still wearing braids.

I thought Drake ended that with his verse on Comeback Season.

Not sure what a drake versre finna gotta do with anything of another shun wearing braids. What is wrong with braids shun?

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and average up to 15 ppg and be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and average up to 15 ppg and be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

laugh.gif

QFT i never been a fan of his game cause he was never a team player but i always respected him but i lost all respect for him when he told the grillies he's too good to be coming off the bench

Back
Top Bottom