Allen Iverson came through Turkey with that rock star swag.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and average up to 15 ppg and be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

Going from being an All Star in the NBA to playing in Turkey is not considered falling off? I never once said his game wasnt there, but he is too stupid to play in the NBA. Like you said, he still thinks its 2001.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and average up to 15 ppg and be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

Going from being an All Star in the NBA to playing in Turkey is not considered falling off? I never once said his game wasnt there, but he is too stupid to play in the NBA. Like you said, he still thinks its 2001.

No different than David Beckham or Thierry Henry coming to play in America...As basketball keeps expanding as a world sport we'll see this a lot more often.. Good for AI he'll be treated a lot better over there then he will be here.

No different than David Beckham or Thierry Henry coming to play in America...As basketball keeps expanding as a world sport we'll see this a lot more often.. Good for AI he'll be treated a lot better over there then he will be here.

these people is crazy, they have a fire going on in the stands, and everyone is like oh yeah thats cool happens all the time

these people is crazy, they have a fire going on in the stands, and everyone is like oh yeah thats cool happens all the time

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

why he still dress like its 2001 though
Cuz dats the last time he tasted the finals lol

You guys really hate quite a bit on the internet for no reason. I don't get it. Dude was successful in his career now yall wanna hate on him. Straight non sense man. I reached the top. Sure he aint win, but not many people get there. Yall need to stop hating like a mug mug shun

You guys really hate quite a bit on the internet for no reason. I don't get it. Dude was successful in his career now yall wanna hate on him. Straight non sense man. I reached the top. Sure he aint win, but not many people get there. Yall need to stop hating like a mug mug shun

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

You really need to stop embarrassing your father by typing liker this....you one of the rich kids that tells his mom to take the Murano and not the Cayenne when she's picking you up from fencing practice cause you get teased by your friends right?

Originally Posted by Mogulson

You really need to stop embarrassing your father by typing liker this....you one of the rich kids that tells his mom to take the Murano and not the Cayenne when she's picking you up from fencing practice cause you get teased by your friends right?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Correct. You think the people over there gonna say the same thang bout David even though he would murk everyone in europe in kickball? No. Allen would still fry people in the nba. Shun aint getting the chance. Same with Tracy Mcgrady. He don't even get playing time on Detroit. They mad fessing with his skill trying to make him look like crap.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Correct. You think the people over there gonna say the same thang bout David even though he would murk everyone in europe in kickball? No. Allen would still fry people in the nba. Shun aint getting the chance. Same with Tracy Mcgrady. He don't even get playing time on Detroit. They mad fessing with his skill trying to make him look like crap.

Back
Top Bottom