Allen Iverson came through Turkey with that rock star swag.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HigherGround

L M A O. I cant stop laughing at how bad he fell off.

haters moderate internet forums.
Real Life success at a negative. 

laugh.gif

I'm a moderator? Since when?

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.

QFT i never been a fan of his game cause he was never a team player but i always respected him but i lost all respect for him when he told the grillies he's too good to be coming off the bench

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and averaging 15 ppg and he could be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

European fans> American fans

Europeans dont forget how you change their lifes and they stay mad loyal no matter what happens. AI is still a starting SG or PG imo. He just gotta find the right team. He could play in LA with Kobe imo

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

European basketball fans > North American fans. Fact.

And Iverson did not fall off. As much as a I dislike him, he's still good enough to be a very valuable player in the NBA. The problem is he remains unwilling to play a reduced role in the NBA. The guy is still capable of coming off the bench and averaging 15 ppg and he could be a missing piece to a contender. However he still thinks its 2001 and he wants to continue to score 30 ppg on 40% shooting.

European fans> American fans

Europeans dont forget how you change their lifes and they stay mad loyal no matter what happens. AI is still a starting SG or PG imo. He just gotta find the right team. He could play in LA with Kobe imo

laugh.gif

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.
yeah on the bench

the phillies cap
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yeah on the bench

the phillies cap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

why he still dress like its 2001 though
cuz he doesnt care what broke internets dudes think? 
real men dont follow trends

Word shun. HE dress like a mug mug when he feel like it and honestly, if you making millions like him, it dont matter how u dress. You still Kang of the Thang

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@Grown men still wearing braids.

I thought Drake ended that with his verse on Comeback Season.

When did drakes opinion matter?

And AI is a victim of the same thing he's respected for...staying true to himself.

Word shun. HE dress like a mug mug when he feel like it and honestly, if you making millions like him, it dont matter how u dress. You still Kang of the Thang

laugh.gif

who the %@%% is drake???
anyay at least a.i back on the court again

laugh.gif

When did drakes opinion matter?

And AI is a victim of the same thing he's respected for...staying true to himself.

laugh.gif

who the %@%% is drake???
anyay at least a.i back on the court again

didnt you make a song call "kill the cops" or some stupid %#!+ like that? i guess real men are ignorant in your opinion right?

didnt you make a song call "kill the cops" or some stupid %#!+ like that? i guess real men are ignorant in your opinion right?

my man A.I cant even get a bench spot in the NBA...but dont worry he only gonna play in turkey for a week, two tops until he has to take a personal leave of absence

my man A.I cant even get a bench spot in the NBA...but dont worry he only gonna play in turkey for a week, two tops until he has to take a personal leave of absence

they loud as all get out in that stadium...allen better put in work before those cheers turn to boos and he cant leave the country lol

they loud as all get out in that stadium...allen better put in work before those cheers turn to boos and he cant leave the country lol

Back
Top Bottom