ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by CJ616

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Okay, so he said some mean things about dudes friends, so the only option is to settle it with violence and film it on camera?

Yeah, real hood @@@*# +*#.

And African Americans wonder why the rest of the world be looking at us so crazy/

tired.gif

"THEY" been looking at us crazy waaaay before stuff like this

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Okay, so he said some mean things about dudes friends, so the only option is to settle it with violence and film it on camera?

And African Americans wonder why the rest of the world be looking at us so crazy/

tired.gif
sit !$!* down.... african americans???? Guys been getting their heads blown off for talking since the  mob days
I get so sick and tired of you million man march nters posting that garbage

tired.gif
sit !$!* down.... african americans???? Guys been getting their heads blown off for talking since the  mob days

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

tired.gif

Basically. 

tired.gif

Basically. 

tired.gif
sit the !$!* down.... african americans???? Guys been getting their heads blown off for talking since the  mob days

tired.gif
sit the !$!* down.... african americans???? Guys been getting their heads blown off for talking since the  mob days

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol Somebody need to School me on Duct Tape, cause me being in Savannah for school these 4 years, I feel like a damn tourist when ever I come back home to Atlanta.

The 3 letters just broke up into smaller 3 letter functions

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol Somebody need to School me on Duct Tape, cause me being in Savannah for school these 4 years, I feel like a damn tourist when ever I come back home to Atlanta.

The 3 letters just broke up into smaller 3 letter functions

Not gonna lie... that was funny... this is what happens when you talk too much.... hell he pretty much set himself up... i'm pretty sure streets talk and he knew Alley still had some beef with him... here he is walking in an empty house solo.... and it seems like homeboy behind him was talking !+*%... That right there would have told me something ain't right... and instead of him at least attempting to swing back, he is crying and begging.... NOT A GOOD LOOK... almost seems like he knew what was gonna happen and he just wanted to get it over with... smh now he need an eye patch...

Not gonna lie... that was funny... this is what happens when you talk too much.... hell he pretty much set himself up... i'm pretty sure streets talk and he knew Alley still had some beef with him... here he is walking in an empty house solo.... and it seems like homeboy behind him was talking !+*%... That right there would have told me something ain't right... and instead of him at least attempting to swing back, he is crying and begging.... NOT A GOOD LOOK... almost seems like he knew what was gonna happen and he just wanted to get it over with... smh now he need an eye patch...

im sorry but im finna start sayin that "u aint ordinary dog", that $*#% was too funny to me

im sorry but im finna start sayin that "u aint ordinary dog", that $*#% was too funny to me

Originally Posted by cartune

tired.gif

Basically. 

tired.gif

Basically. 

I just watched the video again....did anyone catch dude who was rollin up weed on the couch....when they whooping La ##@ he reaches over and tag him while rolling up
roll.gif

side note: I dont think this %++# is over between them, just got a feeling La aint going to lay down

I just watched the video again....did anyone catch dude who was rollin up weed on the couch....when they whooping La ##@ he reaches over and tag him while rolling up
roll.gif

side note: I dont think this %++# is over between them, just got a feeling La aint going to lay down

StaXX wrote:

Basically. 

But it's true, you act like the same thing doesn't apply to other races, I'm well aware that violence has been around since the beginning of time.

It doesn't matter if it was the MOB or the Mafia, or the damn Yakuza, it was wrong. All these hood dudes are walking around with the absolute wrong mentality. This whole "I'm a real ninja" thing is so played out that people have forgotten the true meaning. If being a "real ninja" consists of me incriminating myself on the internet by posting a video of me assaulting someone for street cred, then I'll pass.

Any people who condone this kind of behavior are just as wrong as the ignorant dudes in that video.

But whatever, that's just your favorite rapper "keeping it real and hood"

smh

StaXX wrote:

Basically. 

But it's true, you act like the same thing doesn't apply to other races, I'm well aware that violence has been around since the beginning of time.

It doesn't matter if it was the MOB or the Mafia, or the damn Yakuza, it was wrong. All these hood dudes are walking around with the absolute wrong mentality. This whole "I'm a real ninja" thing is so played out that people have forgotten the true meaning. If being a "real ninja" consists of me incriminating myself on the internet by posting a video of me assaulting someone for street cred, then I'll pass.

Any people who condone this kind of behavior are just as wrong as the ignorant dudes in that video.

But whatever, that's just your favorite rapper "keeping it real and hood"

smh

roll.gif

You quoted youreself though, here's you L 
smh @!+$

roll.gif

smh @!+$

This dude needs to kick that lean habit bad. Dude has fallen off hard. Nothin futuristic about getting your %*! beat.

This dude needs to kick that lean habit bad. Dude has fallen off hard. Nothin futuristic about getting your %*! beat.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

roll.gif

smh @!+$
You was brought into the world...your dad takes the L

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

roll.gif

smh @!+$
You was brought into the world...your dad takes the L

Back
Top Bottom