ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You have no idea what u speak off.. you dudes on NT are hilarious.. Please come to Atlanta and ask about Ducktape, call them "lames" why not.  
roll.gif
we'll see what kind of response you get.
Where did I say they were lames, you dumb f*ggot !$$ **** rider? **%* out here
Damn jetpac first you were Riding MMI now you're slurping Ducktape lol when does you're groupie ways stop?
Jetpac takes a L for bragging about a sausage fest at the libra a couple months ago, why do we let this blue oyster patron in this forum?

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You have no idea what u speak off.. you dudes on NT are hilarious.. Please come to Atlanta and ask about Ducktape, call them "lames" why not.  
roll.gif
we'll see what kind of response you get.
Where did I say they were lames, you dumb f*ggot !$$ **** rider? **%* out here
Damn jetpac first you were Riding MMI now you're slurping Ducktape lol when does you're groupie ways stop?
Jetpac takes a L for bragging about a sausage fest at the libra a couple months ago, why do we let this blue oyster patron in this forum?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by romedadude

I posted this in the semi-offical Yung LA thread:

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

Fill me in.....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by romedadude

I posted this in the semi-offical Yung LA thread:

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

Fill me in.....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everyone keep saying they shouldn't have jumped him but honestly he deserved it if he would have gotten shot dudes would've been saying "they took it too far y not just jump dude" the streets are real and that duck logo is deeper than rap plus son was talking super tuff. IMO he should be happy that's all he got

Everyone keep saying they shouldn't have jumped him but honestly he deserved it if he would have gotten shot dudes would've been saying "they took it too far y not just jump dude" the streets are real and that duck logo is deeper than rap plus son was talking super tuff. IMO he should be happy that's all he got

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

All of this.

All of this.

Originally Posted by CJ616

All of this.

true

All of this.

true

I might of missed this in the thread but...

Why did LA tattoo that Duct Tape logo on his face in the first place? If I read correctly, that logo is well known in Atlanta...so did he think he was connected with them in some way?

Why did LA tattoo that Duct Tape logo on his face in the first place? If I read correctly, that logo is well known in Atlanta...so did he think he was connected with them in some way?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

LA was cool with Big Bank Black and under the impression that maybe he would sign him to DTE and on some other +#++ them %##!%% wuld front LA employment here and there. thats why he was already familiar with that crib and thought +#++ was still sweet.

LA was cool with Big Bank Black and under the impression that maybe he would sign him to DTE and on some other +#++ them %##!%% wuld front LA employment here and there. thats why he was already familiar with that crib and thought +#++ was still sweet.

Originally Posted by cartune

I figured DTE wasn't making enough rap money to live the way they do. I think they got a restaurant somewhere in Atlanta and Alley's house on looks pretty decent. 

"DTE is the new BMF and we all Big Meech"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

I figured DTE wasn't making enough rap money to live the way they do. I think they got a restaurant somewhere in Atlanta and Alley's house on looks pretty decent. 

"DTE is the new BMF and we all Big Meech"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lol Somebody need to School me on Duct Tape, cause me being in Savannah for school these 4 years, I feel like a damn tourist when ever I come back home to Atlanta.

lol Somebody need to School me on Duct Tape, cause me being in Savannah for school these 4 years, I feel like a damn tourist when ever I come back home to Atlanta.

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Okay, so he said some mean things about dudes friends, so the only option is to settle it with violence and film it on camera?

Yeah, real hood @@@*# +*#.

And African Americans wonder why the rest of the world be looking at us so crazy/

tired.gif

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Okay, so he said some mean things about dudes friends, so the only option is to settle it with violence and film it on camera?

And African Americans wonder why the rest of the world be looking at us so crazy/

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

tired.gif

"THEY" been looking at us crazy waaaay before stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom