ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

laugh.gif
damn

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

I just watched the video again....did anyone catch dude who was rollin up weed on the couch....when they whooping La ##@ he reaches over and tag him while rolling up
roll.gif

side note: I dont think this %++# is over between them, just got a feeling La aint going to lay down

You quoted youreself though, here's you L 
smh @!+$
You was brought into the world...your dad takes the L
Ill smack the yestiness out you boy watch yo damn mouth

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

I just watched the video again....did anyone catch dude who was rollin up weed on the couch....when they whooping La ##@ he reaches over and tag him while rolling up
roll.gif

side note: I dont think this %++# is over between them, just got a feeling La aint going to lay down

You quoted youreself though, here's you L 
smh @!+$
You was brought into the world...your dad takes the L
Ill smack the yestiness out you boy watch yo damn mouth

Damn, Yung LA does need help, you can tell in his behavior that the Xanax, and Lean has him out of his mind. Lean's good, if you can handle it.

As far as the xanax, no comment.

Damn, Yung LA does need help, you can tell in his behavior that the Xanax, and Lean has him out of his mind. Lean's good, if you can handle it.

As far as the xanax, no comment.

:Lol at this sig /\... Classic thread... If,anyone aint ordinary its that %@$%$ dro hahah "naw u aint gettin ur money back but u might can get an ipod..."

:Lol at this sig /\... Classic thread... If,anyone aint ordinary its that %@$%$ dro hahah "naw u aint gettin ur money back but u might can get an ipod..."

Back
Top Bottom