Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

I’m 6’3 275. Yo frail *** would get smacked all the way back El Salvador lol
FA0D2BD5-8EEB-4C34-A7CE-37D2E90DE8B7.gif

Reread what I posted slowly this time around.

And if your big *** was ever charging at me in real life...
7F05BF07-2205-47BE-AFF5-FF345826B4B4.png

upload_2019-6-25_21-37-42.gif

This is the same look, I gave your mom when she said “she don’t swallow....”
I don’t ksteezy myself that’s gross.
Imagine throwing on the cape for this type of individual.
DD1DD2D5-3D12-423B-984E-814741A5AF0D.gif

Of course some NT ****** is too cool to think they don't stink if they hygiene on point. I guarantee you there's some here who only floss like once a week.

Of course some NT ****** is too cool to think they don't stink if they hygiene on point. I guarantee you there's some here who only floss like once a week.
Or use those toothpick floss things thinking it’s all good.

The hell wrong with the toothpick floss joints? :lol:

I'm just asking, I KNOW my hygiene on point.

Any of yall who don't shower 1 - 2 times a day and use butt wipes, don't even @ me.
1. You are NOT getting into all of that crevice that lies between the bottom of the tooth and the gum with those things.

2. This is me assuming you’re using 1-2 of those things per floss session. If so, you’re using the same little line of floss to clean every crevice between your teeth? Think about it, it’s like using the same part of the towel you use to clean your rims for every rim. Joint all greasy so you’re just spreading the grease at that point instead of cleaning it off.

1. You are NOT getting into all of that crevice that lies between the bottom of the tooth and the gum with those things.

2. This is me assuming you’re using 1-2 of those things per floss session. If so, you’re using the same little line of floss to clean every crevice between your teeth? Think about it, it’s like using the same part of the towel you use to clean your rims for every rim. Joint all greasy so you’re just spreading the grease at that point instead of cleaning it off.

Yea I usually use 2 per THEN I brush after.

I get what you're saying, but flossing really doesn't clean, all it does is dislodge particularly large particles of food that would otherwise stay there. It does nothing for the small or micro particles of food. I'd argue you get more leverage and more effectiveness with the toothpick joints vs string.

Brushing correctly with the right tools + rinsing with mouthwash >

They saying now that dentist basically been lying about the importance of flossing for generations too. :nerd:

Yea I usually use 2 per THEN I brush after.

I get what you're saying, but flossing really doesn't clean, all it does is dislodge particularly large particles of food that would otherwise stay there. It does nothing for the small or micro particles of food. I'd argue you get more leverage and more effectiveness with the toothpick joints vs string.

Brushing correctly with the right tools + rinsing with mouthwash >

They saying now that dentist basically been lying about the importance of flossing for generations too. :nerd:
Didn’t mean to imply the floss cleans just that using the same plaque filled string doesn’t make sense to me. I know it’s (floss) function is to dislodge and then you come through with the wash to really clean everything.

Nah nah, that leverage argument sounds like toothpicker bias. :lol:

No way you getting all up in there with the toothpick. At best you get this much:
6F822CC9-A819-433C-96A3-5172186BC6BA.gif

When in reality, you’re suppose to floss all the way to the root where the tooth curves in the above gif.

And I don’t use peasant string floss, I use this stuff.
70583549-DBBC-487F-9EE3-3DDFBF73EB90.jpeg

It’s thicker width wise and waxier than that string junk.

And you got a link to this #FlossGate?

Why are you still greasy after your shower?

Ye I don't rock with antiperspirants. Natural deodorant for me. Looking into making my own though.

I can see both sides of the story though.

How often y’all go to the dentist?????? I brush my teeth twice a day.

If you brushing your teeth for less than 1 or 2 minutes. You nasty.

I know we got some “30 second” brushers on NT. Tongue, bridge, gums, etc.

WASH THEM TEETH AND CHANGE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH FREQUENTLY

Walgreens got $1 packs of 5 toothbrushes. I hope y’all loaded!!

Especially you smokers.

That is all

i use a oral b electric toothbrush, it buzzes every thirty seconds so you know to move to the next quadrant. Love that thing, it does so much better than a regular toothbrush.

Mayne, some of yall tripping in here. Ain't nothing worse than walking around funky ( especially in the summer). Eff that. I wear antiperspirant everyday. Matter of fact, I went to dollar tree the other day and brought enough ( arm & hammer, right guard, degree, and old spice) to last the whole year ( and then some). Hell, I even carry a small bottle of deo with me everyday just in case. I take my hygiene very seriously.

Last edited:
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t use deodorant, at least not to my knowledge. You shouldn’t really smell if your hygiene is very good, after all the smelly body odor comes from certain bacteria, but just do everyone a favor and at least use some form of deodorant.

i use a oral b electric toothbrush, it buzzes every thirty seconds so you know to move to the next quadrant. Love that thing, it does so much better than a regular toothbrush.

I have one and i never read the pamphlet.
I never knew thats why it buzzed lol

Back
Top Bottom