Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

Breh, I’ve posted my pic plenty of times on here.

I ain’t no ugly like you who has to post potato phone blurry pics of you missing a jump shot to hide your hideousness from the roast.

Go sit your dusty butt back in the dunce corner, cretin.
A male dominated message board ain’t nobody checking for you besides the man quoted below.
PlasticLightCrab-size_restricted.gif
dont do it bro, i have evidence of how you take care of your hands or actually lack of care.

people be smelling like some nasty raw onions

stay away from me

smell it a lot on the subway ride home from work in the summer :sick::smh:

We animals ock. That light bo released pheromones and **** so im sure it was instinctual to be attracted to her.

Cant explain it.

There is nothing to explain.

You liked a girl that stunk.
To rationalize your continued like for her, you convinced yourself her stench turned you on.

That literally makes no sense.

A lil sweat here, cool. But you said she stunk. Nah man.

But if you want to justify it, do your thing man.

I also have questions as to why this is so common but I don't know how to phrase it in a respectful manner to my African Brethren.
reading this post brought the term "African booty scratcher" to my mind for some reason

If we keeping it a buck, peak capitalism is taking people's unwarranted, non-fact based fears and creating entire lines of "natural" products AND overcharging for them

'Merica :lol:

This is similar to how I look at the food industry how they sell cheap poison laden slow death garbage that'll ensure you are reliant on pharmaceuticals in time, while real food they hike up the price and call it organic and non gmo, like its fancy when it's actually just plain old food. But raid and steroid infused modified junk is the standard. Ol bait and switch.

Uh'merikkka :smh:

Y’all ****** ain’t showering daily either? :sick: Single boys I hope or team my b stank too

Breh, I’ve posted my pic plenty of times on here.

I ain’t no ugly like you who has to post potato phone blurry pics of you missing a jump shot to hide your hideousness from the roast.

Go sit your dusty butt back in the dunce corner, cretin.
Sometimes ugly comes from the words that spew outta folks mouth. You my friend are a hideous individual.

9B397BBB-6505-4A7F-A176-9D8E1C6797B3.gif

I know you ain’t talking. :lol:

You were just coming sideways at Steezy’s personal issues within the last week!

Plus, alchedusty has repeatedly taken slick shots at my mom. Since I have no way of slapping the taste out of his mouth for that, he’s catching all this roast smoke. *SHRUGS*

upload_2019-6-25_21-37-42.gif

This is the same look, I gave your mom when she said “she don’t swallow....”
I don’t ksteezy myself that’s gross.

I know you ain’t talking. :lol:

You were just coming sideways at Steezy’s personal issues within the last week!

Plus, alchedusty has repeatedly taken slick shots at my mom. Since I have no way of slapping the taste out of his mouth for that, he’s catching all this roast smoke. *SHRUGS*
I’m 6’3 275. Yo frail *** would get smacked all the way back El Salvador lol

Back
Top Bottom