Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

I know you ain’t talking...
All that bull crap you talkin in nba thread...
upload_2019-6-22_16-39-6.gif

As of matter of fact hum when you talk...

only dude we can smell thru a computer. Sit down.

Had a former roommate that used "all natural" hygiene products and it was terrible. Between his bad breath and his BO I could literally smell his stink from the bottom of the staircase as soon as I walked in (we had an upstairs apartment). What's worse is that he was completely oblivious to the fact that he stunk. One night we got drunk and he was looking at me to tell him things he was doing wrong and the first thing I blurted out was "your room smells like a hamster's cage." He then tried to blame it on his old mattress and asked me to spot him $600 for a new one with no efforts to actually clean up his living space or air it out for a bit (he was a slob). It finally took me being in a car with him with the windows closed to realize it was his bad breath causing most of the horrible smell in our apartment. Dude went out and bought some all natural mouthwash, but it was at the point where he probably needed antibiotics.

Miss me with the "all natural"/organic wave. GMOs are safe, vaccines save lives, fluoridated water is one of the better public health initiatives, and the "dangers" of aluminum-based antiperspirants have been debunked countless times. Stop taking your medical/science advice from hippies that will avoid these things, yet take drugs from strangers without question.

Had a former roommate that used "all natural" hygiene products and it was terrible. Between his bad breath and his BO I could literally smell his stink from the bottom of the staircase as soon as I walked in (we had an upstairs apartment). What's worse is that he was completely oblivious to the fact that he stunk. One night we got drunk and he was looking at me to tell him things he was doing wrong and the first thing I blurted out was "your room smells like a hamster's cage." He then tried to blame it on his old mattress and asked me to spot him $600 for a new one with no efforts to actually clean up his living space or air it out for a bit (he was a slob). It finally took me being in a car with him with the windows closed to realize it was his bad breath causing most of the horrible smell in our apartment. Dude went out and bought some all natural mouthwash, but it was at the point where he probably needed antibiotics.

Miss me with the "all natural"/organic wave. GMOs are safe, vaccines save lives, fluoridated water is one of the better public health initiatives, and the "dangers" of aluminum-based antiperspirants have been debunked countless times. Stop taking your medical/science advice from hippies that will avoid these things, yet take drugs from strangers without question.
Son said antibiotics I’m dead :rofl::rofl::lol:. Did homie bring females to his room?

Bad breath & BO, that's a deadly combination. Probably had flies swirling around him.

Bad breath & BO, that's a deadly combination. Probably had flies swirling around him.
He would never clean up his mess in the kitchen, and then I would get on his case because we would start getting ants. He'd always do some crazy mental gymnastics to try to shift the blame onto me, yet they were all congregated around the appliances only he used. :lol:

Yeah...he was a piece of work.

That dude didn't smash anything in the 2 years we lived together. Not as much as a date. Straight up broken person. Depressed, alcoholic, jealous, unmotivated, out of shape, etc. Hope he's in a better spot these days.
my best friend was like your ex roomate in college smh. We would come from hooping like we about to hop in the shower dude was like naw im good. He stunk so bad we would get on the bus and people would immediately be like whats that smell lol. Surprisingly he pulled females.

We’ve evolved as a species to the point where showering, oral hygiene, etc is a NECESSITY.
But Mogs out here paying water bills and WILLINGLY not deodorizing or showering?
Might as well not even have running water in the crib

I haven’t used deodorant/antiperspirant in years as there is no need for me. I eat and drink healthy enough and am a very active gym person and sweat A LOT, plus I go into the sauna and steam room 3-4 times a week which makes me sweat even more.

There’s been a few times where I’ve gone to the gym during my lunch break, but forget to bring a change of clothes, so I end up going back to work in the same workout shirt after showering. No one’s ever complained or mentioned anything to me about being musty. :lol:

Anyone that listens to Jalen and Jacoby knows that Jacoby has HOOPED, gone home, not changed clothes, not showered, until the NEXT DAY after working out.

1: Trifling as hell
2. Why SHARE that info with ANYBODY.

If you "forgot" to bting clean clothes, you did that on purpose

If you too tired to shower after hooping, gym, work, etc. I would HOPE your not sleeping in a bed or on a couch. Now sleeping on the floor, bare nothing is cool.

You should not hop in any bed filthy.

First thing I do after I get home from the gym is shower. So many germs at public gyms I couldn’t imagine not showering after working out.

Back
Top Bottom