Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

Anyone that listens to Jalen and Jacoby knows that Jacoby has HOOPED, gone home, not changed clothes, not showered, until the NEXT DAY after working out.

1: Trifling as hell
2. Why SHARE that info with ANYBODY.

If you "forgot" to bting clean clothes, you did that on purpose

The homie said that with a badge of honor as well. I’m glad Marcus Spears called him out, but you expect that behavior from someone who goes to the same barbershop and jumps in the first available seat each time.

A coworker smelled like straight butt. He smelled like he never changed his underwear. My boss had to sit dude down and tell him the importance of hygiene. Son straight had the entire floor rocking :lol::smh::sick:. Come to find out he was cheap and recycled underwear and wore them multiple times before cleaning them. :smh:
:rofl:

The homie said that with a badge of honor as well. I’m glad Marcus Spears called him out, but you expect that behavior from someone who goes to the same barbershop and jumps in the first available seat each time.
Yooo...

So I don't regularly get my hair cut. I hate the experience, especially now that I'm balding and want to hold on to all I have left.

Just to give you an idea of my lack of frequency, I got my job with my current company back in 2016. Prior to that I had not cut my hair in 5 years.

So I started going slightly more after 2016 but not with supreme regularity. Get a cut as a walk in. Buddy did a decent job. Had no issues. Go back to the same shop about 2 or 3 months later for another cut. I take the first available chair. Buddy who cut me up last time stared me clean he **** down. I actually felt threaten.

A coworker smelled like straight butt. He smelled like he never changed his underwear. My boss had to sit dude down and tell him the importance of hygiene. Son straight had the entire floor rocking :lol::smh::sick:. Come to find out he was cheap and recycled underwear and wore them multiple times before cleaning them. :smh:
Scust.

Yooo...

So I don't regularly get my hair cut. I hate the experience, especially now that I'm balding and want to hold on to all I have left.

Just to give you an idea of my lack of frequency, I got my job with my current company back in 2016. Prior to that I had not cut my hair in 5 years.

So I started going slightly more after 2016 but not with supreme regularity. Get a cut as a walk in. Buddy did a decent job. Had no issues. Go back to the same shop about 2 or 3 months later for another cut. I take the first available chair. Buddy who cut me up last time stared me clean he **** down. I actually felt threaten.
Oh you deserve that mean mug.
Homie thought he had you locked in as a regular.
upload_2019-6-22_19-23-24.gif

Yooo...

So after 1 cut he thought ya'll were joined at the hip or what?

I don’t care what anyone says, when you stink ESPECIALLY when you’re musty, you’re the first one to smell it. It’s like your body gives you a 5 minute head start before it thoroughly embarrasses you by releasing the smell. After the age of 13 it’s no reason why you should be walking around smelling like a pencil sharpener. Hygiene is damn near all you have if nothing else.

And y’all boys ain’t never smelled musty until you’ve been to Africa in the summer. The markets in Ghana :sick:

I don’t care what anyone says, when you stink ESPECIALLY when you’re musty, you’re the first one to smell it. It’s like your body gives you a 5 minute head start before it thoroughly embarrasses you by releasing the smell. After the age of 13 it’s no reason why you should be walking around smelling like a pencil sharpener. Hygiene is damn near all you have if nothing else.

And y’all boys ain’t never smelled musty until you’ve been to Africa in the summer. The markets in Ghana :sick:

A f’n pencil sharpener, though. :lol:

Serious question... were you an only child, breh?

My yoga instructor stunk, fine as ever and the stench definitely made me want to hump her like a gorilla. As long as a women take showers regularly, we can get a long well with the au naturelle smell.

Napolean didn’t want his lovers/mistresses to bathe before they came to the chambers. That was two weeks worth of wagon-traveling stench, just imagine. We are humans, just the sheer thought of you westerners falling victim to capitalism is nutters. We got isles of hygiene products over here and people still stink. Yet in Europe they get on with life perfectly fine with a 4 ft shelf maybe of deodorant.

No funny sht but some of the attractive women in ghana be smelling musty in summer time too? Ive worked at some africans crib during summer & the ventilation wasnt good so the dudes who stayed here was heavily musty it was 1 lady who looked good ,had on nice clean clothes but i heard from coworker that when she walked by the breeze was beyond rink he said as a woman its no reason for her to be smelling like that ...lol i know africans dont get with the whole deodorant program at all

No funny sht but some of the attractive women in ghana be smelling musty in summer time too? Ive worked at some africans crib during summer & the ventilation wasnt good so the dudes who stayed here was heavily musty it was 1 lady who looked good ,had on nice clean clothes but i heard from coworker that when she walked by the breeze was beyond rink he said as a woman its no reason for her to be smelling like that ...lol i know africans dont get with the whole deodorant program at all

I also have questions as to why this is so common but I don't know how to phrase it in a respectful manner to my African Brethren.

i know africans dont get with the whole deodorant program at all

I also have questions as to why this is so common but I don't know how to phrase it in a respectful manner to my African Brethren.
False.
Mainly poor Africans who can’t afford hygienic products like deodorant or toothpaste usually have a stench problem but that can be applied to any other poverty ethnic groups. Especially here in America where certain places here matches a 3rd world country standard of living.

I think people that use natural deoderant completely understand that sweating is ok; they don't use natural deodorant to prevent SWEATING. They use it to stay away from harmful toxins that general deoderants use.

What does this even mean? Is death or being sick and shut-in the alternative or something?

Not sure what you’re asking? Lol

As someone said in this thread earlier

- Eat healthy, greens, veggies, olive oil, garlic, natural spices
- as people have been echoing for generations “you are what you eat”
- therefore, the natural smell of a human shouldn’t be “rank” or any sense of it, if you’re eating right and drinking plenty of water
- places like Europe, get this. Considering none of any country is third world, they have the means to spend as much as we do on hygiene and they don’t have nearly as many choices
- soap and water, wash your *** your pits and genitals should be the standard, whatever your body does after that shouldn’t be rank if you are living and eating healthy.
- Capitalism (argument for another day) has fueled y’all whole mindset about what is hygienic and what isn’t.
- some of the absolute finest women I’ve come across either didn’t shave or wear excessive hygiene stuff besides a top notch perfume/ fragrance, my BM has been all natural for 5 years and I love her natural odor. She also uses lavender oil as soap, nothing else.

Not sure how to put it, but folks ignant as hell in here.

Back in college I had the nastiest roomate in history.

Upon meeting him he seemed like a cool enough guy, dude was quiet, but seemed cool. I knew something was up when I seen him go to grab his mattress pad. That **** was brown, still I know people come from all walks of life so I was like maybe that's just due to reuse? Didn't take me long to find out.......dude didn't take showers. I don't mean that he didn't take them daily, I mean he didn't take them, not once in the two months I lived there before I got a new dorm. I would have to spray fabreeze just to be able to sleep.

You CLAIMED Euro's are living just fine with their limited deoderant options.

I am saying what does living just fine mean?

They can still STINK. This convo is about deoderants, not anything that can out anyone in a position NOT to "love just fibe."

Back
Top Bottom