Alright, Let's Settle It...What Do YOU Think Of The Patriots Running Up The Score?

4th n 1, in the redzone, getting the 3pts or 7, doesnt really make a difference, if they couldnt convert, bills would have been backed up, and probably asafety would happen.

i think everyone who is complaining are lame and weak.
i applaud their dominance and so should everyone else.

i swear, we should actually disrespect teams and start punting as soon as we cross midfield once we have a three score lead. imo thatd be ten times moredisrespectful than anything theyre doing now. right now theyre treating EVERY team as a worthy opponent who is capable of winning a game, they're notgiving anyone any handouts. itd be disrespectful if they're were handing teams the ball as if they're a better team.

I Love It!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

This topic is getting old.

And no, I wouldnt care if the dropped 80 on my Giants.

I feel the same way.
smh.gif
@ the lames who will mention that running up thescore is bad sportsmanship, but also say they hope a late hit happens. I hope the Pats demolish the Ravens, the most classless comments always seem to comefrom the Baltimore fans here.

Doesn't matter. Colts will win the Superbowl.

Colts fully healthy > Pats right now

The Pats might go undefeated in the regular season; but it stops in the AFC Champsionship.

The Pats probably have the easiest schedule in the league, and are def. in the easiest division.

Btw, suit me up, pay me 20, and I'd drop kick Brady.

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

Doesn't matter. Colts will win the Superbowl.

The Pats might go undefeated in the regular season; but it stops in the AFC Champsionship.

The Pats probably have the easiest schedule in the league, and are def. in the easiest division.

Btw, suit me up, pay me 20, and I'd drop kick Brady.

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

I will be looking for you when your Colts get their teeth kicked in
laugh.gif

How do the Pats not have the easiest Division?

Bills, Jets, Dolphins? Please.

Take out Seymore, Vrabel, Welker, Moss, Stallworth

'Cause that's basically who the Colts are playing without.

Freeney > Anyone on the Pats d-line.

Bob Sanders > Vrabel

Harrision >/= Moss

Dallas Clark > Welker, Stallworth

Are you trying to convince me or yourself? The Patriots already showed they are better than the Colts.

it's funny at this point, and I'm enjoying it

laugh.gif
Exactly how I feel. I was STILL watching the game @ the end of the 4th thinking Belichick was gonna throw in Brady/Moss back in.

Pats look like they're trying to keep their BCS #1 status.
smokin.gif

so no one thinks going for it on 4th down with a 30 point lead is running up the score? lol....

The Pats didn't show anything.

You think I'm impressed with the win in Indy?

No sir.

The Colts handed the game to the Pats.

If Marvin wasn't injured, and Wayne didn't drop that pass. Colts win by 3 TDs.

And if Vinateri didn't miss that FG in the Colts comeback agaisnt the Chargers?

Colts 10-0, Pats 9-1.

The Colts are beating themselves this year.

Much like the Pats did last year.

i swear, we should actually disrespect teams and start punting as soon as we cross midfield once we have a three score lead. imo thatd be ten times more disrespectful than anything theyre doing now. right now theyre treating EVERY team as a worthy opponent who is capable of winning a game, they're not giving anyone any handouts. itd be disrespectful if they're were handing teams the ball as if they're a better team.

EXACTLY...how is it disrespectful to treat the other team as if they were still contenders.

unsportsmanlike conduct

Pats this season
EDIT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

s9a1ct6o - your if/thenstatements are hilarious. how about this one: if the pats had one of the three wr's they have this year (moss, welker, or stallworth)...the colts don'tget to the superbowl last year. you see how that works? if/then is a beautiful thing. basically, your team lacks any depth, which is why they are an averageteam without 1 wr (harrison), a banged up TE (clark), and some other "key" players who apparently are as good as Seymour and Vrabel.

Patriots injuries/suspensions to key contributors for the year:
- Harrison (4 games)
- Watson (3 games)
- Maroney (3 games)
- Seymour (6/7 games)
- Wilson (3 games)
- Morris (4 weeks and counting)

Our record: 10-0

Injuries are part of the game, you have to deal. That was part of the beauty of how the Patriots won their superbowls. They NEVER blamed injuries, they filledin the empty position with whoever was on the bench, and they still won. It has a lot to do with coaching. And yeah, BB > Dungy.

AM 1 FIEND
i remember when you said that i was dying for days literally
like i would sit there and bust out laughing

You honestly think Seymore or Vrabel are as good as Freeney?

Hop off, son.

I agree Seymore and Vrabel are both pro-bowlers.

But Freeney is in another league as far as being a defensive player goes.

I hate the Patriots, but I would be doing the exact same thing

^LOL
As of this point in time.
pats > colts
lets not use the if's and but's again....

You honestly think Seymore or Vrabel are as good as Freeney?

Hop off, son.

I agree Seymore and Vrabel are both pro-bowlers.

But Freeney is in another league as far as being a defensive player goes.
^ i wouldnt say in another league. better, yes. but not in another league.

and either way, Freeney played against the Pats, and the outcome was, well you already know that....but basically, because you have Ughoh, Freeney, andHarrison out, you think thats the same as Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Seymour, and Vrabel being out of the lineup? Hardly....you're just reaching. You stillhave plenty of fire power with Addai, Wayne, and Clark.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

AM 1 FIEND
i remember when you said that i was dying for days literally
like i would sit there and bust out laughing

Glad I could pass my style of humor on, hey you might want to spell check it though, looks like League was spelled wrong.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'd care more if I cared about the NFL. The problem with football is that you can't stop yourself from scoring. In basketball, you can pass the ball around and then shoot with your off hand and nothing inside the key. In soccer, you put your defenders at forward and shoot only with your off foot. If the other team can't stop you in football, then what are you supposed to do? You can't just keep taking knees.

The only bad thing is that if you leave your starters in, you never know what may happen if some goon wants to take a cheap shot.

Soccer? If the final score is 1 - 0 that's a blowout. You could take the defense off the field in that sport and half the games would finish 0 - 0.

t
first off the colts are not coming in to foxboro and winning if they make it that far. secondly freeney is a non factor against the pats offensive line. isay keep rolling people., set all these records and smash the colts. manning looks normal these days passing. brady put up big numbers without the starwideouts last year and almost beat the colts.
right now and forever brady> manning. manning touchdown record is going up in smoke this year also. your looking at the GREATEST offensive team of alltime if you are a pats fan or not. goodnight now.

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

Back
Top Bottom