Alright, Let's Settle It...What Do YOU Think Of The Patriots Running Up The Score?

its not their fault...what do u expect them to do pull their starters in the 2nd quarter. No other team has ever had the opportunity to run up the score in the3rd quarter let alone the first half. They get paid to play and its what they do.

secondly freeney is a non factor against the pats offensive line.
YOU SERIOUS? well hes not playing so if thats what you mean then ok... but while in the game, he was DEFINITELY a factor bro. 79 yards passingthrough 3 quarters for brady... thats making an impact

I don't really care, I wish the Raiders could score that many points. Heck, I wish they had THIS as their problem.
Personally I think a lot of people's issue with them is them keeping their starters in when they're up 28.
If one if their good starters gets hurt in a blow out, mid way through the 4th, what will people say then?
NTers and others will be like "well they shouldn't have been in there" etc etc.

however anyone puts it, Its not the Patriots problem. If anything everyone should be mad at Belichick for leaving his starters in. Of course if they are inthey will try hard, theyre paid to. But what i think they're trying to do is run up the score so much that opposing teams will be nervous to play them ,intimidated, and make more mistakes and its working so whatever. I still think they'll lose to the to the steelers but anyway it will be a good game.

They're all professionals..take it like a man..its not the Pats fault that so many teams suck this year

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

The Pats didn't show anything.

You think I'm impressed with the win in Indy?

No sir.

The Colts handed the game to the Pats.

sorry for responding to this now, but i just seen this
roll.gif

so the Pats fumble on Peyton and stopping their 3rd and short near the goal line...plus Brady coming through when needed with the TD drive and Moss with thelong catch was all the Colts giving it up to the Pats?

how much of a fanboy are you?
laugh.gif
not even the other Colts fans here on NTcould second your statements fam...you in another zone

I've read everything in here, and there are some BAD COMMENTS, but...

secondly freeney is a non factor against the pats offensive line
This may be late especially since he's out for the season, but did you see what he was doing to Matt Light? (I believe that was the guy stuckto Freeney that game). Hell, Matt Light straight TRIPPED Freeney one play when he hit his spin move and got around him. You need to hold the homerism down andgive props where props are due. If Freeney wasn't getting doubled the whole time, Mathis wouldn't have been getting to Brady like he was. And when hewas getting single covered, he was getting pressure on Brady quite frequently.

The only teams I see giving the Pat's problems are teams with a strong defensive line presence. GB, with Kampman (sp?) and KGB - Dallas with all of theirboys healthy, and the Giants. Even if Manning has all his WR's ready in the playoffs - the game will take place in Foxboro, which isn't a good lookESPECIALLY in January.

^ Yeah, let's take out half the offense of the Pats, and two key defensive players and see how good the Pats do agaisnt a fully loaded Colts team.

Hop off the bandwagon.

I think it is classless to leave your starters in when the game is well in hand. It's always been a gentleman's thing between coaches to take out yourstarters and just try to wind down the clock running the ball. I think part of the reason Bill is doing it is because he wants to prove he doesn't need tocheat to win. I also believe he wants his perfect season with Brady breaking Manning's 1 season TD passing record and Moss breaking Rice's 1 seasonreceiving TD record. I will give him some credit though, he has more fire than most coaches and he knows how to recycle players.

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

^ Yeah, let's take out half the offense of the Pats, and two key defensive players and see how good the Pats do agaisnt a fully loaded Colts team.

Hop off the bandwagon.

now i'm on the bandwagon?
laugh.gif
sorry, not every NT Pats fan is on a"bandwagon"...unlike many of these folks, i actually live in Mass. and been a Pats fan for years so hush yourself kid

and stop making excuses, you're really looking more and more like a fanboy each post...keep switching between they gave the game away and it was theinjuries...if we do meet up in the playoffs in our home stadium, the result is still going to be the same...the way they're focused this year is crazy andis only going to be amplified in the playoffs when they're all going to be remembering what happened last year in a game that WE blew...what would youblame it on if the Colts lose...Freeney being out? the weather was too cold? the jerseys of the Pats blend in too much?
laugh.gif

your obvious disdain for the Pats is clouding your common sense, i'm afraid...
tired.gif

and to wish or hope for a cheap shot to someone who you don't even know is pathetic.......fanboy status

Back
Top Bottom