Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

So dudes with these long @#* lists, do yall run out the room like napolean dynamite when she does one of the PETTY things on your "list"?  Yall act like you wouldn't still smash, yall on some eHarmony compatibilty %$$! smh

I dont have a list haha but something that was already brought up that irks me is when girls talk about past sexual experiences as if they are trying to brag
sick.gif

indepenent chicks who dont expect me to pay for everything is def a plus
smokin.gif

So dudes with these long @#* lists, do yall run out the room like napolean dynamite when she does one of the PETTY things on your "list"?  Yall act like you wouldn't still smash, yall on some eHarmony compatibilty %$$! smh

I dont have a list haha but something that was already brought up that irks me is when girls talk about past sexual experiences as if they are trying to brag
sick.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

sick.gif

smokin.gif

Naw, these dudes would still get at a chick with those qualities. They just would be quicker to dip out after they smash a few times. Nobody is turning down a Stacey Dash clone, if she just so happens to be a lush, or has no ambition. But after you've hit a few times, if those things bother you, it's not worth it anymore.

I feel you on the girls bragging about previous experiences. Most of the girls I've dealt with have smashed at least one pro athelete and wanna tell me about it. I'm like "Why don't you just go back to that dude with the way you keep talking about him? Oops my bad, he prolly don't even remember your name"

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

sick.gif

smokin.gif

Naw, these dudes would still get at a chick with those qualities. They just would be quicker to dip out after they smash a few times. Nobody is turning down a Stacey Dash clone, if she just so happens to be a lush, or has no ambition. But after you've hit a few times, if those things bother you, it's not worth it anymore.

I feel you on the girls bragging about previous experiences. Most of the girls I've dealt with have smashed at least one pro athelete and wanna tell me about it. I'm like "Why don't you just go back to that dude with the way you keep talking about him? Oops my bad, he prolly don't even remember your name"

-Clingy
-Bad Hygiene
-No sense of style
-Close minded
Oh & I forgot about kids. Maybe 1 is ok, but if u have like 3 kids by like 3 different moms then im not with that especially if they're crazy

-Clingy
-Bad Hygiene
-No sense of style
-Close minded
Oh & I forgot about kids. Maybe 1 is ok, but if u have like 3 kids by like 3 different moms then im not with that especially if they're crazy

My current mindset and status would put any man at an disadvantage all across the board if they approached me right now, but to contribute my deal breakers would be the following:
Children.
Rushing to the alter is an redundant occurrence. 

The first person I agreed, but got cold feet, the others that followed just got a blank stare.

Annoyingly judgmental.

Pessimistic.

Being "hard" all the time. Phony.

Smokes.

Drinks.

Probing too much. 

Lacking astute intuition or common sense.

No compassion, spirituality, or understanding.

Lacking creativity.

Too quick to turn their nose up to something or someone

My current mindset and status would put any man at an disadvantage all across the board if they approached me right now, but to contribute my deal breakers would be the following:
Children.
Rushing to the alter is an redundant occurrence. 

The first person I agreed, but got cold feet, the others that followed just got a blank stare.

Annoyingly judgmental.

Pessimistic.

Being "hard" all the time. Phony.

Smokes.

Drinks.

Probing too much. 

Lacking astute intuition or common sense.

No compassion, spirituality, or understanding.

Lacking creativity.

Too quick to turn their nose up to something or someone

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

top 2:

smoker
no sense of humor
you hit it right on the spot if a girl cant make me laugh i doubt its goin to go that far. unless she has that killer dome 
grin.gif

top 2:

smoker
no sense of humor
you hit it right on the spot if a girl cant make me laugh i doubt its goin to go that far. unless she has that killer dome 
grin.gif

Overweight
Smoker
Unintelligent (if i cant have an in depth conversation about some concept then we cant be a couple.)

Overweight
Smoker
Unintelligent (if i cant have an in depth conversation about some concept then we cant be a couple.)

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

top 2:

smoker
no sense of humor
grin.gif

pretty much

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

top 2:

smoker
no sense of humor
grin.gif

pretty much

Bad taste in music, little/no concern about health, immaturity, close-mindedness, promiscuity, unintelligent, insecurity [#1].
sick.gif

Bad taste in music, little/no concern about health, immaturity, close-mindedness, promiscuity, unintelligent, insecurity [#1].
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom