Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Obviously nobody wants a druggie, a *##*, an STD-infested punching bag, or someone with zero ambition...reach deep within and reveal your inner petty self and let us know. I mean, c'mon, I won't date someone who wears Skechers. That's just stupid.

Obviously nobody wants a druggie, a *##*, an STD-infested punching bag, or someone with zero ambition...reach deep within and reveal your inner petty self and let us know. I mean, c'mon, I won't date someone who wears Skechers. That's just stupid.

Ok, you right.  They cant be a knicks fan.  I mean cmon ....its the knicks

wink.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.
I agree with these 2 being deal breakers.  Facebook updating all the time usually means they are a cell phone fanatic.  I hate when im out to eat and a girl pulls her phone out to either text or check mail or anything.  People are so addicted to that stuff they forget to live their life some times.

Shoes say a lot about a person.  Anyone who wears sketchers usually has no sense of style.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.
I agree with these 2 being deal breakers.  Facebook updating all the time usually means they are a cell phone fanatic.  I hate when im out to eat and a girl pulls her phone out to either text or check mail or anything.  People are so addicted to that stuff they forget to live their life some times.

Shoes say a lot about a person.  Anyone who wears sketchers usually has no sense of style.

I'm just taking what most of yall have said

Has kids
Smokes (I can deal with it here and there but if you're at a pack a day then no)
Airheaded
A woman that NEEDS me (been down that road and hated it)
Short (I'm done with short girls, 5'8 or taller)
Partys all the time
Doesn't like the Wu!
Bi-sexual (wouldn't get serious with her, that's just how I am)
Can't cook (I can cook for myself you should too)
Dirty apartment (if you can't keep your home clean then that says a lot about how clean YOU are)
TyPes Lyke Diz
Non adventurous
Can't dress (doesn't have to be deisgner stuff all the time either, but lacking the ability to put a proper outfit together)
and you have to be doing something with your life

Granted if the girl is bad enough some of these can be overlooked but most can't

I'm just taking what most of yall have said

Has kids
Smokes (I can deal with it here and there but if you're at a pack a day then no)
Airheaded
A woman that NEEDS me (been down that road and hated it)
Short (I'm done with short girls, 5'8 or taller)
Partys all the time
Doesn't like the Wu!
Bi-sexual (wouldn't get serious with her, that's just how I am)
Can't cook (I can cook for myself you should too)
Dirty apartment (if you can't keep your home clean then that says a lot about how clean YOU are)
TyPes Lyke Diz
Non adventurous
Can't dress (doesn't have to be deisgner stuff all the time either, but lacking the ability to put a proper outfit together)
and you have to be doing something with your life

Granted if the girl is bad enough some of these can be overlooked but most can't

laugh.gif
Though wrote:

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Though

Who are you to determine that?  Are you the judge of that?
sketchers-skechers-shape-ups-shape-up-shoes-exercise-buy-purchase-online-price.jpg
Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

"I take it... you like... little girls"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously have you seen any like decent looking sketchers on a (grown) women. 

laugh.gif
Though wrote:

sketchers-skechers-shape-ups-shape-up-shoes-exercise-buy-purchase-online-price.jpg
Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously have you seen any like decent looking sketchers on a (grown) women. 

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Bad taste in music, little/no concern about health, immaturity, close-mindedness, promiscuity, unintelligent, insecurity [#1].
sick.gif

you know damn well you're reaching with that one.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Bad taste in music, little/no concern about health, immaturity, close-mindedness, promiscuity, unintelligent, insecurity [#1].
sick.gif

you know damn well you're reaching with that one.

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

2u7pr4o.jpg

ya girl wear sketchers?

idk, man..look under your mom's bed for me and check
tongue.gif

Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

2u7pr4o.jpg

ya girl wear sketchers?

tongue.gif

Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

2u7pr4o.jpg

ya girl wear sketchers?
tongue.gif

nah you aint there.

Back
Top Bottom