Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Why do they choose these groups that speak with such hatred?

because they had a purpose to those who seek out one... no different than ISIS recruitment propaganda that occasionally ensnares Americans to go fight for a Terrorist organization half way around da world.

Why do they choose these groups that speak with such hatred?

They share certain levels of ideology. Identity politics, and perceived victimization.

If you join groups like that I believe you're already inclined to have somewhat racist/hateful views beforehand and those groups attract misguided weak minded people like that and reinforce those views.

It's like terrorist groups or the allure of gang life. There's a sense of brotherhood and like minded thinking.

They share certain levels of ideology. Identity politics, and perceived victimization.

If you join groups like that I believe you're already inclined to have somewhat racist/hateful views beforehand and those groups attract misguided weak minded people like that and reinforce those views.

It's like terrorist groups or the allure of gang life. There's a sense of brotherhood and like minded thinking.

That's what I'm alluding to. He actin' like KKK out there recruitin' people who don't share the same beliefs

and rhetoric like this makes you sound as bad as da "evil white oppressors."

Keep holding on tight to Trump
django-unchained-13.gif

and rhetoric like this makes you sound as bad as da "evil white oppressors."

false equivalence :smh:

its cats that feel they are owed something

ppl that are ostracized like that eliot rogers dbag

I dunno man...if i feel like i dont belong and looking for a purpose id take up a sport, music, arts, some kinda hobby or collect stuff.

See this is the thought process of a rational good hearted human being.

Racists are not that. It's why they're racists in the first place. They are ****** people devoid of humanity and they blame others for their shortcomings. They're not victims but they are convinced that they are no matter what evidence you provide to the contrary.

I dunno man...if i feel like i dont belong and looking for a purpose id take up a sport, music, arts, some kinda hobby or collect stuff.

you're hundred percent right, unfortunately some people get their rocks off being pawns of ideology warfare, street gangs, extreme religious cults, environmentalists wackos, pedo circuits, etc.

Humans are innate beings, we wanna feel like we belong, so anything that disturbs that, a overcompensation takes place, sometimes good (finding NT, a forum full of current and former sneaker enthusiasts) sometimes bad (entering da ranks of a racist militia, or gang, or a Terrorist organization.)

That's where that "take our country back/get out of my country" **** comes from.

it also comes from being part of a "group" and da "other" is threatening that...no different than gangs protecting their "turf" from encroachment.

If you join groups like that I believe you're already inclined to have somewhat racist/hateful views beforehand

nah i don't believe that, no one is born a racist, thats learned behavior.

Racists are not that. It's why they're racists in the first place. They are ****ty people devoid of humanity and they blame others for their shortcomings. They're not victims but they are convinced that they are no matter what evidence you provide to the contrary.

if race is social construct, then so is race hating/being a racist.

you think if that swastika cladded black man was born in Brooklyn he'd be jackin all that southern Confederate paraphernalia? people are a product of their environments.

unfortunately some people get their rocks off being pawns of ideology warfare, street gangs, extreme religious cults, environmentalists wackos, pedo circuits, etc.

you don't get a free ride from the punishment and shame deserved for joining KKK because "I don't know much about my culture"

I believe there is an inclination but I do not think it's solely a natural one. I agree it's partially learned.

It's part of the identity politics thing. If you're the type who is inclined to fall for that I believe you're more inclined to fall into a group like a white supremacist movement or any other movement.

Critical thinking skills are involved IMO.

I believe there is an inclination but I do not think it's solely a natural one. I agree it's partially learned.

It's part of the identity politics thing. If you're the type who is inclined to fall for that I believe you're more inclined to fall into a group like a white supremacist movement or any other movement.

Critical thinking skills are involved IMO.

i agree with that, there's also a factor of self interest that come into play which also stirs da pot.

I'm inclined to agree with this, for the most part. I think that there's to some extent a natural inclination for humans to commit evil. But that doesn't mean anyone is born a racist. It is ultimately one's behavior and the choices they make that shapes them into a racist etc.

i agree with that, there's also a factor of self interest that come into play which also stirs da pot.

Definitely. Part of the tribalist/ethnocentric/xenophobic thinking that engulfs a privileged mind.

"This was mine, now I have to share it, and I don't think I should have to/you don't deserve it like I and people like me do"

It's evident with things like the "war on christmas". You really see it openly in the Fox News crowd, it's more subtle with other people.

Definitely. Part of the tribalist/ethnocentric/xenophobic thinking that engulfs a privileged mind.

"This was mine, now I have to share it, and I don't think I should have to/you don't deserve it like I and people like me do"

It's evident with things like the "war on christmas". You really see it openly in the Fox News crowd, it's more subtle with other people.

Someone posted this on FB

20770278_10207725485375146_6849339374522082600_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom