Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

this is exactly what america was founded on the worst of british/european society

they sent all their criminals and undesirables across the ocean

not exactly....

this wasn't a Cuban Mariel at first...most of da European immigration here at first was sanctioned by da queen, to continue their imperialist agenda. Then it started to become a attrition of da "undesirables" as well as people fleeing from persecution of their home countries.

you can never underplay than da United States is a nation of immigrants. there's was a AWESOME 12 part documentary about da History of NYC on YouTube that cataloged da whole experience.

This dude and his 2020 census :rofl: Dude has literally been counting down the days since 2015 :lol:

ummm, you forgot Jews and Irish were treated like trash when they got here and were quickly motived to assilmate?

Hispanics, arabs, etc. that came before were quickly told to assilmate and either join da generic white label, or generic black label.

these earlier policies proved to be stupid, cuz let's face it, America has no REAL culture, its a amalgamation of da wave of immigrations that brought their culture over here.

why you think da census is changing in 2020?

Don't care about da census or da nonsense you be saying. These topics ain't for you Sammy. :lol:

i knew it was going to turn into a "being called a racist all those years made us racist"...

Don't care about da census or da nonsense you be saying.

if you don't care you dunno da politics behind these changes, so shhhhhh...

you're actually at da disadvantage in this discussion, whenever da politics of da census become clear as we edge closer and closer to 2020 ill just be chillin wit da :emoji_information_desk_person: mood.

I feel like I don't want to go down this rabbit hole but:

What exactly is the importance of the census changin'?

if you don't care you dunno da politics behind these changes, so shhhhhh...

you're actually at da disadvantage in this discussion, whenever da politics of da census become clear as we edge closer and closer to 2020 ill just be chillin wit da :emoji_information_desk_person: mood.

fitting you picked the blonde hair blue eyed white girl as your mood of choice...

this guy.

yeah, I'm sure the racists running the KKK, US Government, prison industrial complex, etc. while making millions off the oppression of others are all "victims"

shame on you for thinking white people are a monolith :lol:

if they were none of us would be in any position of power or influence, it takes a certain percentage of white people to empower most minorities, so ill pass on throwing out da baby with da bath water.

the importance is white people get to claim hispanics increasing their dwindling birth rates and opiod deaths

I feel like I don't want to go down this rabbit hole but:

What exactly is the importance of the census changin'?

Most people's 2020 goals: be able to buy a house, finish advanced degrees, get promotions in well paying fields

Ninjahood's 2020 goal: celebrate the 2020 census and getting halfway to his fake gold chain

fitting you picked the blonde hair blue eyed white girl as your mood of choice...

blame meth for not having da updated emojis :lol:

ironically da old NT let you use da entire myriad of Android/IOS emoji list, including da race updates.

shame on you for thinking white people are a monolith :lol:

if they were none of us would be in any position of power or influence, it takes a certain percentage of white people to empower most minorities, so ill pass on throwing out da baby with da bath water.

Bruh you're the one who brought up racist white people specifically and called them victims of brainwashing. @#$@ outta here with the goalpost move

so people who are subjected to racist ideological brain washing overtime aren't victims?

getting halfway to his fake gold chain

that's how i know im good footin....folks gotta resort to da ducktales.

k.gif

Bruh you're the one who brought up racist white people specifically and called them victims of brainwashing.

that's what they are, clearly they weren't born like that, unfortunately they were seduced by fringe groups of ends of da spectrum...

i feel sorry for folks like that, but i understand why it happens.

Back
Top Bottom