Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

These conversations about removing statues or not are all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

The issue about the statues was another play to the worst of his base from Trump.

That wasn't the issue. The issue is him refusing to denounce a dangerous undercurrent in the Republican party that has been a concern ever since counterterrorism efforts were focused internationally, post 9/11.

Refusing to call people whose aim is to terrorize and commit violent acts against those they see as enemies is morally bankrupt.

There is no middle ground here. It should be alarming to everyone.

Damn. Well I will say he's def filled Uncle Ruckus's role of entertainment since Boondocks went off air.

Only Colon i acknowledge is Bartolo

INnfqdV.gif

Says the snowflake that could not handle me making light of him buying a silly piece of jewelry.

Sorry if me bringing up the fact racism exist upsets you. But my mind has not been colonized like you, and I don't worship racist white folk like you do.
:lol: Yo why do agents always go there? is he bout to bawl like the blonde chick on Fox news?

i don't have any qualms with where its going, im qualm is da vandalism aspect of antiquities.
So what's the problem then? most would rather them be in some location displayed correctly vs out on front street, incorrectly displayed as positive monuments. They would avoid vandalism if it was already in a rogues gallery museum.

So what's the problem then?

did you just join da thread halfway thru?

ALL i said i wasn't co-signing da vandalism of a 225+ year old Columbus antiquity.

Don't let da idiot trolls think that's some sort of extrapolation of some kind of approval or condemnation for Christopher Columbus, ol boy was a mixed bag.

Got no issues with pieces of **** statues being destroyed anyways, they hold no value to me no matter how old. There's a simple solution for both, still. Take those ****ers down and square them away in a museum.

did you just join da thread halfway thru?

ALL i said i wasn't co-signing da vandalism of a 225+ year old Columbus antiquity.

Don't let da idiot trolls think that's some sort of extrapolation of some kind of approval or condemnation for Christopher Columbus, ol boy was a mixed bag.

do you know the meaning of antiquity?

mixed bag? so he had some good side to him?

its irrelevant to me in regards to da conversation, da actual piece of memorabilia i.e. da artifact, should not be destroyed.

They destroy schools when there's a mass shooting.

Houses where grisly murders occur.

If a statue represents horrible things that have actually altered history for the worse, it should be destroyed. 200 years old isn't even that old, considering we're still digging up dinosaur bones and there are trees that are thousands of years old.

funny how ninjarat pulls the same rebuttal as trump

Cristobal Colon was a mixed bag (good and bad).

There were also good and bad people on both sides of the Charlottesville protests.

:emoji_thinking:

EDIT: Already posted lol

robert e lee statue was erected in 1924 = antiquity. so i wonder what you consider your musket = pre-Jurassic ?

Back
Top Bottom