Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

no way this dude with the wack dodge ever gets out of jail right? how many counts is he looking at ?
He should get charges for murder/hate crime/terrorism. Virginia has the death penalty.

But he's white so he'll probably get 5 years since, you know, he was having a bad day and someone threw a rock at his car.

Greatest time to be alive, yet this **** is still going on.

Will these scums ever die off smh

He should get charges for murder/hate crime/terrorism. Virginia has the death penalty.

But he's white so he'll probably get 5 years since, you know, he was having a bad day and someone threw a rock at his car.
Word to Ninjahood.

Someone give me cliffs on ninjahood and this whole KKK ordeal?

Why is his name being brought up?

He'd have to run as a dem because he def ain't winning as a Repub in VA as a Black Latino.
i meant the terrorist today. but i think you're onto something. there is a solution.

sammy-sosa-lighter-skin.jpg

I can't wait for the time traveling machine to be created so "we" can travel 2,000 years into the future where hopefully this nonsense doesn't happen anymore.

He'll wind up spending like 15-20 in a federal pen, which isn't ****.

Greatest time to be alive, yet this **** is still going on.

Will these scums ever die off smh

Oh they will eventually. But the sad part is....they reproduce. White supremacy is too deeply rooted in this country to ever be extinguished.

Office is gonna be a **** show on Monday, I can already see the excuses for both the Neo Nazis and the President

Back
Top Bottom