Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

thmea thmea

Funny thing is I purchased some from finishline the day before. As soon as I get them in I'm taking the FL pair back.

I'm fully expecting to get a toddler size lol since that's about the same price as I paid for the adult sizes.
Nah, I think you just might get your size 10 (I hope so), Livestock doesn't sell toddler sizes.

I pretty much have the same story. I went home from NiketownNY after a line going around the block empty-handed. I went on uptempoair.com and they had them for 180$ and I was like man thats too much I dont have that much rn. I should have just paid up, but this was back when getting jordans for retail were the norm.
Damn bro I remember NTNY looking like a zoo that day. But retail was $150 and you passed on them for $180 after you saw how crazy it was?? Damn.

Damn bro I remember NTNY looking like a zoo that day. But retail was $150 and you passed on them for $180 after you saw how crazy it was?? Damn.
I never paid over retail for jordans back then. not ever (plus it was almost 200 when you apply the shipping). I never saw niketown that crazy for Jordan before that. It was about a year or 2 later when things started looking like that every week and I realized things had change.

I was impressed with the quality.

My only other pair of XIII’s are 2005 Flints which were basically c-grade directly from Nike. Tumbled leather one on toe box, smooth (and permanently wrinkled/crushed out the box) on the other. Pink bleeding everywhere. Haven’t bought oanother XIII since because of them. ATG colorway tho.

Always regretted passing on these when they first released back in 2005. 2010’s weren’t bad but not like the ‘05’s.

Oneness claim the code has expired when I emailed. Told them to take it down.
Won’t be giving them any of my business.

Nike pair still on order confirmed. Have not seen these in person yet. Other than the mesh, how’s the over all shape of these compared to the 2010s? Couldn’t do those.

Oneness claim the code has expired when I emailed. Told them to take it down.
Won’t be giving them any of my business.

Oneness told me the same thing on a different jordan
But yet the code works on add to cart item....

Oneness is not consistent as to when they apply or exclude codes ever. Just hit em in the lip with the never ending invoice requests, seems to be the best move. Greater chance at success the more attempts are made from my experience. They ship fast at least.

Oneness is not consistent as to when they apply or exclude codes ever. Just hit em in the lip with the never ending invoice requests, seems to be the best move. Greater chance at success the more attempts are made from my experience. They ship fast at least.
Concurred. They're mad inconsistent when it comes to observing their claims.
Key is to keep hitting em up.

Last edited:
Screenshot evidence for you guys to fight for your discounts. Took me 3 attempts to finally get the code applied. Go get yours, NT.

Attachments

• F1F1968C-78ED-41A3-9BE0-F8B62241091D.png
    F1F1968C-78ED-41A3-9BE0-F8B62241091D.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 70
Copped my 10's for 150 on villa. I dont feel like waiting 6 months to save 12 dollars so Im excited. 13's are favs and i appreciate the altitudes a lot even if i have a few 13s i appreciate more. (bred, playoff, hgg, chi)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom