AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

97's are one of the only year AM's I dont like. Not really sure why.

Oohh rah RAH RAH RAH... la la... OOH MA MA!!!

me and my bro both agree that the originals were the most uncomfortable air maxes.... at least when they first came  out.  im not too sure how they feel now.  is it still metal?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These and the gold ones are the only 97's I'll ever need (unless nike wants to drop the bronze joints again...)
nerd.gif

gold 97's were supposed to drop like 2-3 yrs, then last yr or this yr. !$*?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

How do 97s fit compared to 95s?

They seem to have a narrower fit than 95s.
Would you guys suggest going up .5 a size? I currently wear a size 11.5 in 95s. 12s fit slightly big. I may just have to try and locate some 97s this weekend to get a feel for their fit. Thanks for the info Briannnnnn

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These and the gold ones are the only 97's I'll ever need (unless nike wants to drop the bronze joints again...)
nerd.gif

gold 97's were supposed to drop like 2-3 yrs, then last yr or this yr. !$*?

i forgot where i read it/saw it, but supposedly this summer (august i think) they are supposed to drop. been waiting for that colorway as well, the EU been had them
eyes.gif

Damn I'm starting to get back into air maxes sucks too many shoes to cop

footaction in tampa florida has them out and i asked about them and he said there was no release date so they arent pulling them, and they also had a pair of copper foams size 10 too, i was like #!# and evidently university mall got like 20 pairs, sorry to go off topic

Just got back from my local mall in Gainesville, Fl. They had copper foams as dude above said. But the air max 97s are in the back but wont be released til mid March
ohwell.gif

seen dem @ fnl. dey r simple n clean 2 rock once summa hits, soo mite cope if price is rite

Originally Posted by Retri

hmm lol, these have been on sale no-stop in my country since 1997, got an identical pair (with gold swooshes though) for my gf like 6 months ago or so.

As far as I recall they've never been discontinued. We call them "le silver" ("the silver ones").

Yup. Seems like they've been available this side of the Atlatnic almost continously since 97. Of course Nike slap a little extra on their already 'interesting' European prices because they know the 97s are
particularly popular in Europe.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

i ordered on eastbay for 65, but my order status says "waiting for approval" #+@???????????

nerd.gif

How'd you get them for that price?

I had a $60 GC that I hadn't used yet, and then i used the 20% off code AFSIGLER.

And they are ready to be shipped! Hopefully i'll have them by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

I had a $60 GC that I hadn't used yet, and then i used the 20% off code AFSIGLER.

And they are ready to be shipped! Hopefully i'll have them by the end of the week.
cool! please post pix of them if you can
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom