AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

^ told my girl too......too bad my b-day's in november
devil.gif
......i'm still copping regardless.

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

anyone have any idea of what the price might be on these?

Saw them at FL couple weeks ago, pretty sure they were $140 or 145. Wanted to get them so bad but I'm gonna wait for a discount.

what??? I didn't see them at any of my local stores in Hawaii. My last pair is beat and i use them to run. I want another pair. haha i'll be my 3rd pair.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Saw them in person at Foot Locker. The shoes look kinda similar to the ones that came out in 2007 as they have the dark smoked rubber sole.
  yeah my only regret is i WAITED until da HOA air max 97's in silver disappeared  until i decided that i NEEDED these...so i bought da next installment..a shame too

because da HOA versions were da LAST editions with seams in da air bubbles HUGE air bubbles and actual BRS1000 rubber....da ones i copped in 2007 had smoked

translucent soles. i love em but i know i would've been better off with da previous iteration.
The AM97s now actually have air units that are a decent size.  Quality isn't great but at least the 97s live up to being called an Air MAX.

From pics I've seen of HOA 97s, the air looks kinda small to me.

jmo1200, Nike also retrod the AM97s in 2001...was that the first retro of the silver/red 97s?

Never was a big fan of the 97 as a model (the beginning of the end for Air Max). This colorway wasn't too impressive for me either.

incredible shoe. Atleast the ones in 97 and early 200s. Not sure how the latest attempts have been

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

97's are one of the only year AM's I dont like. Not really sure why.

Oohh rah RAH RAH RAH... la la... OOH MA MA!!!

These are classic's. The last pair of 97's I copped were the "true" 97's that dropped a few years back..
I'ma check my local footlocker and see what up..don't sleep on these!

yup I love these...I will admit something...these are were my first pair of FAKES I bought.  I was a total newb nothing knowing I thought I was getting a good deal on ebay...I will def cop these.

These and the gold ones are the only 97's I'll ever need (unless nike wants to drop the bronze joints again...)

Love these shoes, still miss my pair from around 2000. The air bubble leaked on them. I ordered on eastbay using the 20% off code and I also used a giftcard that I bought before xmas on a discount. So, not bad of a price with all the discounts.

Back
Top Bottom