AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

these beeeeen out, i bought my girl a pair of GS sizes of da recent released ones at least 2-3 months ago....they dropped da kid size ones first, then they dropped

da men sizes.

got my hoa 97s for 30 on footlocker clearance 4 years ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
OMG my grails!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to order the X 2009s online too but now that these are/will be released
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so these will be released 3/26? or they're already out?

For those who've already seen in person/tried them on-how was the quality? Just wanna know...gonna cop regardless though.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by air234ever

Saw these last week at footlocker ........they look nice but wouldn't pay over 90 for them
ive missed out on the last couple of releases... so this one will be mines
pimp.gif

will cop on 50% or outlets.... which ever comes first... 

They dropped 3 months a go here, i mentioned it. I'll cop for cheap.

Saw them in person at Foot Locker. The shoes look kinda similar to the ones that came out in 2007 as they have the dark smoked rubber sole.

Most if not all Footlockers have pulled them off the shelves like stated before. Will be back out in March.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Saw them in person at Foot Locker. The shoes look kinda similar to the ones that came out in 2007 as they have the dark smoked rubber sole.
  yeah my only regret is i WAITED until da HOA air max 97's in silver disappeared  until i decided that i NEEDED these...so i bought da next installment..a shame too

because da HOA versions were da LAST editions with seams in da air bubbles HUGE air bubbles and actual BRS1000 rubber....da ones i copped in 2007 had smoked

translucent soles. i love em but i know i would've been better off with da previous iteration.

can't wait to cop my very first pair.......hopefully they're not some kind of limited release so that i definitely won't miss out this time
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jmo1200

Really how many times these gonna release, c'mon Nike...
'05, '07?, '09, '10........please correct me if i'm wrong.......can't wait to cop my very first pair though this time around
devil.gif
i  know, i've missed out soooo many times 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This isn't a shot at anyone but, I don't understand why some of you guys get so mad that Nike rereleases classic styles/colors so often...These, neon 95's, Infrared 90s...Release them as many times as you want, that way when you beat up a pair, you know youll have a fresh pair soon! Just my opinion though, i guess it takes away from the "exclusiveness".

Originally Posted by younggunna28

This isn't a shot at anyone but, I don't understand why some of you guys get so mad that Nike rereleases classic styles/colors so often...These, neon 95's, Infrared 90s...Release them as many times as you want, that way when you beat up a pair, you know youll have a fresh pair soon! Just my opinion though, i guess it takes away from the "exclusiveness".
Thank you kind sir.

Back
Top Bottom