Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

cliff notes...

--chapter 1--

OP's birthday

his girl was gonna surprise him with a dinner out. OP wants more than anything to watch the heat/cav game

duke posts here "asking for advice" while he seemed pretty set on watching the game

numerous posters called him out for being rude if he chose the game over his girl while the supposed pimps of the board told him to watch the game and eff what his girl wants because shes the one being selfish

someone posts his girls twitter acct which has her picture. this verifies for many that he should watch the game

dude watches the game

someone posts screenshots of OPs twitter posting simp like ( his girl > this game.......i wonder where she is) etc etc etc

people clown him because the game is a blow out and missed out on some birthday vag

---end of chapter 1---
Not to mention his girl came on his account and said she watched the game with some other dude and there's two cousins beefing  too
laugh.gif

thats in chapter 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

cliff notes...

--chapter 1--

OP's birthday

his girl was gonna surprise him with a dinner out. OP wants more than anything to watch the heat/cav game

duke posts here "asking for advice" while he seemed pretty set on watching the game

numerous posters called him out for being rude if he chose the game over his girl while the supposed pimps of the board told him to watch the game and eff what his girl wants because shes the one being selfish

someone posts his girls twitter acct which has her picture. this verifies for many that he should watch the game

dude watches the game

someone posts screenshots of OPs twitter posting simp like ( his girl > this game.......i wonder where she is) etc etc etc

people clown him because the game is a blow out and missed out on some birthday vag

---end of chapter 1---
Not to mention his girl came on his account and said she watched the game with some other dude and there's two cousins beefing  too
laugh.gif

thats in chapter 2
laugh.gif

--chapter 2--

trying to save face, OP claims that his girl agreed to let him watch the game as long as he blew up her twitter ,,,thus exposing gelatinous backbone

no one believes him

people still giving bad advice even after the game was an abortion and pics what OPs girl is shown

young bread and moneyisthemotive discus family issues regarding not talking unless someone wants something,christmas and a god gaughter

supposedly OPs girl used his NT name somehow (random theories are discussed) and posted what she did last night.  this made us think OP was a dude who liked dudes because of the wording

turns our homegirl did use the OPs name, which means she watched the game with another dude (adding insult to injury with the original L)

random GIFs some good, one bad

OP finally admits defeat by pointing out self humiliation

the analysis of said situation and laughter about it continue

--end of chapter 2--

--chapter 2--

trying to save face, OP claims that his girl agreed to let him watch the game as long as he blew up her twitter ,,,thus exposing gelatinous backbone

no one believes him

people still giving bad advice even after the game was an abortion and pics what OPs girl is shown

young bread and moneyisthemotive discus family issues regarding not talking unless someone wants something,christmas and a god gaughter

supposedly OPs girl used his NT name somehow (random theories are discussed) and posted what she did last night.  this made us think OP was a dude who liked dudes because of the wording

turns our homegirl did use the OPs name, which means she watched the game with another dude (adding insult to injury with the original L)

random GIFs some good, one bad

OP finally admits defeat by pointing out self humiliation

the analysis of said situation and laughter about it continue

--end of chapter 2--

I only read the first page but it seems like I'm in the minority. She should be more understanding, as it is ur birthday but at the same time it WAS just a game. Ask her to see it from your perspective. If she had made plans to spend the day w/ her friends and you "surprised" her with your own plans that included something she didn't really wanna do how wool she want to be treated. And in th future let her know what you want before hand.

Edit:
Looks like missed a whole lot
laugh.gif

I only read the first page but it seems like I'm in the minority. She should be more understanding, as it is ur birthday but at the same time it WAS just a game. Ask her to see it from your perspective. If she had made plans to spend the day w/ her friends and you "surprised" her with your own plans that included something she didn't really wanna do how wool she want to be treated. And in th future let her know what you want before hand.

Edit:
Looks like missed a whole lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

brotha sista u MUST read the rest.  it goes beyond what should have been done

*corrected

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

brotha sista u MUST read the rest.  it goes beyond what should have been done

*corrected

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?
jameshaters.jpg

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

laugh.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?
jameshaters.jpg

laugh.gif
1gxPW.gif

laugh.gif
1gxPW.gif

Only funny thing to me in this thread is the cousins hashing out their family issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom