Am i over reacting...hear me out!

Yeah its kinda foul how they played you, but be thankful you are not in their position selling sneakerw for a living.

You're 6's were gone by 2 man. Messed up but that's how it is
They weren't though, chick pulled them out, put them on the counter. Had my name on it. SMH

n_EVER_HAD_YOUR_6s.png

Damn, that's foul. :lol:. I'd complain...but then again, you didn't have ID at the time you got there. Foul nonetheless.

No, you're not overreacting. They were wrong. It's easy to forget your id in the car, especially if you were paying cash. Have you ever won a raffle before? Were you aware that you needed to show it no matter your payment method?

In the end, I would have given you the opportunity to come back in and pay for your shoes.

And I agree that no one has any business working 10 years in the store and being an AM. I remember a few of them that were hating because I was quickly hired as a MIT.

op should went back with that hammer View media item 764133

jk id call the higher ups most like that manager treats his employee like crap and they dime him out in a hurt beat. Retail is ruthless

Last edited:
Next time, carry ID
Shoes is shoes B, you'll be iight. Life goes on. How old are you btw? Spend your money on something smart, like some books or something. Shoes ain't gon pass your classes

bleh.. worse things happen in the world. You didn't get hurt or anything. There will be other opportunities to get your VI's

dude prolly sold them for some extra cash. Jordans are crazy over rated anyways. You really want to associate your self with these kids?

You don't carry your ID in your wallet?

Usually there are cats lurking at the stores for unclaimed pairs. When the clock strikes on the dot, everything is fair. Probably what happened with your pair.

Nonetheless, I would draft a thorough and coherent letter to their corp office. I did it before and got a follow up email.

Will the letter be effective? Maybe. Maybe not. Worth a try.

OP why didn't you have your id with you? Most responsible adults carry their identification on them.

OP why didn't you have your id with you? Most responsible adults carry their identification on them.
I was being foolish. Was in a hurry to get to store. Grabbed money and kept it moving. Half way to store im thinking..."damn i left my wallet in the car, ill be fine though." Thinking this was going to be an in and out ordeal. 

Btw to all. Really not that sore i don't have another black/red/white J's. Been cool to have, but im not going to cry myself to sleep tonight. My whole initial rant stemmed from AM's unprofessionalism and the staff's disregard. Dude was on a whole other level with "rules are rules." He really had gotten me fired up when i walked in and they wouldn't tell me what was going on and said i need to speak to the AM which at that point ran into the back room and chilled out for a good 10-15 min. Own up and be straight with me. 

Back
Top Bottom