Am i over reacting...hear me out!

Says not sore but makes thread and continues to go on and on about it...
I aint sore. I came to vent about service. But NT tends to be full of comedians and crack jokes about not having carmines. Only thing i have continued about was to clarify was the service.  At the end of the day its 170 saved. Im an adult who wears a suit to work. I leave my wallet in my suit jacket. I took my jacket off while driving because it was 80+ degrees. In the process of everything else going on i didnt think twice about bringing my id into the store. 

Some of y'all got me struggling for air with these posts lmao...

That's foul as **** on the store's part tho...even tho ID should always be on you, I'd rather not see the shoe at all, opposed to knowing it's there in front of you, name && all...just for them to be gone 10 mins later. :smh:

You're 6's were gone by 2 man. Messed up but that's how it is
They weren't though, chick pulled them out, put them on the counter. Had my name on it. SMH

n_EVER_HAD_YOUR_6s.png

Famb, I'd give 50 reps if I could for obvious reasons :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You also gotta remember these sneaker store sales associates are low paid dishonest workers. Every now and then you'll find some that are honest, but sneaker retail is notoriously shady.

I get the rules are rules part but those employees handled this terribly.

He was there before 6, they knew he was there and was simply going to get his id. They should've just had him show his debit card(s) with his name on it to verify it was him if anything.

Had he came initially after 6 then yeah that's on him, but he initially came before 6.

Anyhow op, they did you dirty, do them dirty back. Call corporate and complain and exaggerate on things. Then have your girl call and say the assistant manager was trying to sell "guaranteed pairs" of Carmine's if she threw him $50 cash on the side. Just have her make some stuff up and hopefully he gets fired. You wasted time and gas due to inconsiderate employees so its fair game.

Writing to corporate rarely does anything when it comes to situations like these. They care more about liability, money and lawsuit issues. 

you should call the district manager and file a complaint, but yea those are the rules at their job. I'm sure you wouldn't break some rule at your job for some stranger that forgot his I.D./

I get the rules are rules part but those employees handled this terribly.

He was there before 6, they knew he was there and was simply going to get his id. They should've just had him show his debit card(s) with his name on it to verify it was him if anything.

Had he came initially after 6 then yeah that's on him, but he initially came before 6.

Anyhow op, they did you dirty, do them dirty back. Call corporate and complain and exaggerate on things. Then have your girl call and say the assistant manager was trying to sell "guaranteed pairs" of Carmine's if she threw him $50 cash on the side. Just have her make some stuff up and hopefully he gets fired. You wasted time and gas due to inconsiderate employees so its fair game.

Yep, that was just grimy. I would definitely be making some noise.

2 wrongs make a right now? You guys sound pathetic.

They're just shoes relax. OP next time don't be so beta and they wouldn't disrespect you like that.

They did you like that cause they knew you wouldn't do anything except leave and post your dissatisfaction on a sneaker forum.

Can we all agree that the sneaker game is the dirtiest game out there?

Look at OP's story up there. Dude went to his car to get his ID, and some thirsty customer was given the opportunity to buy the Carmine's while son went to the whip. That clerk is super lucky that OP didn't walk in with his ID the time that they were selling the sneakers to that thirsty customer.

Can we all agree that the sneaker game is the dirtiest game out there?

Look at OP's story up there. Dude went to his car to get his ID, and some thirsty customer was given the opportunity to buy the Carmine's while son went to the whip. That clerk is super lucky that OP didn't walk in with his ID the time that they were selling the sneakers to that thirsty customer.

It's a dog eat dog world. OP wasn't meant to have those shoes.

Read the story again. Bad business on that stores part no matter how you cut it.

That's what happens when sneakers are put on a pedestal though. That whole concept of wasting time and gas to go to a store to enter a raffle then if I just so happen to be lucky and win spend more time and gas going back there just doesn't appeal to me.

Seeing employees on a power trip because they have access and some control over who gets coveted sought after shoes just seems lame to me as well. As mentioned earlier, some of these employees are the same dudes hounding you to buy insoles or cleaners any other day of the week but when a popular release comes out, they get on a power trip and think they run stuff because of the one small bit of leverage they have.

Anyhow op, I hope you get your hands on a pair soon enough.

Woulda knocked over several racks on my way out after browsing the tee section and unfolding every single one to make sure its the right size. Step ur retribution game up OP

Back
Top Bottom