Am i over reacting...hear me out!

You shoulda raised hell OP. That's dirty honestly but don't worry about it. I remember a year ago I walked into the foot locker in Lennox square and I was wearing some super beat AF1's and a white tee just to bum around in. I casually tried to talk to an employee about some upcoming releases and he got all snobbish on me and told me he didn't like talking about sneakers anymore because people don't know what they're talking about and kinda blew me off. I was like :stoneface: no he didn't

Went in their a week later with a chick and was bumming around in another white tee but my Solar Yeezy 2's and went in their and dude saw me and his eyes lit up. He then comes to me and starts talking to me asks me if I'm gonna get the Red Octobers. I told him I don't really like talking about sneakers like that, it's stupid. He laughed it off and was like "true, true" and I gave him the ******* smirk.

Moral of the story: Most shoe store employees are herbs

You shoulda raised hell OP. That's dirty honestly but don't worry about it. I remember a year ago I walked into the foot locker in Lennox square and I was wearing some super beat AF1's and a white tee just to bum around in. I casually tried to talk to an employee about some upcoming releases and he got all snobbish on me and told me he didn't like talking about sneakers anymore because people don't know what they're talking about and kinda blew me off. I was like :stoneface: no he didn't

Went in their a week later with a chick and was bumming around in another white tee but my Solar Yeezy 2's and went in their and dude saw me and his eyes lit up. He then comes to me and starts talking to me asks me if I'm gonna get the Red Octobers. I told him I don't really like talking about sneakers like that, it's stupid. He laughed it off and was like "true, true" and I gave him the ******* smirk.

:lol: that smoove thread take over, you sir have won :pimp:

Woulda knocked over several racks on my way out after browsing the tee section and unfolding every single one to make sure its the right size. Step ur retribution game up OP

I've definitely done this when I was younger.

"Hey can, I get either a 11 or 11.5 in these 4 shoes"

*Wait 2 minutes, then walks out the store*

Last edited:
You shoulda raised hell OP. That's dirty honestly but don't worry about it. I remember a year ago I walked into the foot locker in Lennox square and I was wearing some super beat AF1's and a white tee just to bum around in. I casually tried to talk to an employee about some upcoming releases and he got all snobbish on me and told me he didn't like talking about sneakers anymore because people don't know what they're talking about and kinda blew me off. I was like
indifferent.gif
no he didn't

Maybe ask him how much he gets paid.... His non response or inflated response will shoot down his ego a bit. 

Back
Top Bottom