Am I the only one that doesn't like the carmines?

I swear it seems like it, I mean they are hideous to me honestly but everybody else is hyping them up. I'd much rather have infareds or white/infareds, orsport blues. But I dont want carmines. If these are in the pack instead of the white/infareds than ill just cop for the 17's and sell the carmines, yeah imactually more pumped for 17's than carmines. They just dont look good to me

Wow you gonna catch a ton of crap for saying you like the XVII over carmines....

They are definitely not my favorite VI (that belongs to the White Infrareds) but I would definitely wear them because they are VIs and I just like the VI ingeneral. There's probably not too many ways to make the VI look bad.

No, I'm not a big fan of them. Like you I would much rather have white/infrareds.

Being from Chicago, and catching sooooo much flak for having the Carmines when I was younger, I HOPE and PRAY that they get retroed soon!!

Q: Do I like them?
A: Yes

Q: Are they my favorite?
A: No (Black/Infrared)

I've never been a fan of the Carmines. They sat on sale racks next to the White/Maroon VI well into the OG VII release.

8b95d9j.jpg

pimp.gif

6owzfb9.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just scrolling down and as soon as i saw that picture i started dying! didn't expect to see that

to answer your question i love the carmines, but i mean i personally think that the VI's are sexy anyways

No your not the only one, i dont like them either

the only reason why people jock those is cuz they og colors, even though those who jock them wont say it but they know they ugly its just cuz they og

i mean if another brand put out that same shoe people would buy em just to burn them cuz they so ugly!!

I WILL TRADE ANYONE MY XVII's FOR THEIR CARMINES WHEN THE PACK COMES OUT!

Seriously.

I'll be offering it to anyone. Size 10 or 10.5.

If these are in the pack instead of the white/infareds than ill just cop for the 17's and sell the carmines, yeah im actually more pumped for 17's than carmines. They just dont look good to me

If you wear a size 12 we can split a pack. I'll be more than happy to take the Carmines and you can have the XVII's

Originally Posted by rocman23

I swear it seems like it, I mean they are hideous to me honestly but everybody else is hyping them up. I'd much rather have infareds or white/infareds, or sport blues. But I dont want carmines. If these are in the pack instead of the white/infareds than ill just cop for the 17's and sell the carmines, yeah im actually more pumped for 17's than carmines. They just dont look good to me
SHUT UP

You're entitled to your own opinion homie,but Carmines are hot tho,but wht/infareds are
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom