Am I the only one that doesn't like the carmines?

^^^apparently so by looking at your avy. but damn, i didn't realize how many people disliked the carmines. i like em but blk/infrareds > carmines

YES, U ARE THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Well, this a different Carmines topic my answer is you can not like every pair of Air Jordans. They are people out there who do not like XI so hey give the mana break. Hey thanks for a different topic on this shoe.
happy.gif

im w/ you i think the White n Black Infrareds are way better im not saying they're ugly b/c they're not. The carmines are so over hyped and because ofthat I probably am not going to be able to get that package.

^^ i'm one of the XI haters. i only like the colorways w/ black on them

Nope You R Not alone I have owned 3 pair of retro 6's and the carmines are the only shoe i have no interest in what so ever how bout some Black/Infared,White/Infared any other retro 6 besides those.

blk/infared>>>>>>carmines
white/infared>>>>>carmines
navy/white>>>>>>carmines(blue is my fav color)
sept,sport/blue>>>>>>>carmines
so i guess you know my answer

Black infareds doodoo on the carmines. carmines are aiight, nothing special about them.

I Like any colors of the VIs but itgoes like this to me IMO:

Black Infrareds>>Sport Blue>>>White Infrareds>>Carmines>>>>>>>>>>>>Maroons

the carmines are my favorite jordan of all time ... they looked SOOOO fresh when he was playing in em . i remember seeing that highlight of him dunking onDawkins in the 91-92 season while wearing Carmines , it made me fall in love with them

ok so it seems that the only reason people like the carmines is because of the MJ history

not a good colorway

id much rather blk/infareds, sport blues, olympics, but carmines arent bad. im much more pumped for the 17's, they one of my fav jordans

Back
Top Bottom