Am I the only one that doesn't like the carmines?

it might be cus you're too young to remember mike playing and winning his first playoffs in them, not trying to act like i'm all old...im only 25 butto me i love carmines beceause its his first championship shoe. its a piece of mike's career history. outside that fact, i'm not sure if i would befeeling em simply on looks.

^ I am old enough and I remember him winning the championship wearing the black/infrareds.

I like them but they are my least favorite pair.. I would rather have the white/sport blue pair release

I like them OK, but they're the weakest color of the VI and I'd rather have the white/infrareds. I had a pair of OG carmines for a while, but I endedup selling them.

I personally like the Carmines alot and cannot fathom how people straight up disrespect them like that. But I'm willing to bet that when pics surface allthese so called "haters" of the Carmines will be poppin up left and right talkin about how bad they want the packs when they drop. NT is full ofpredictable and contradictory type people. I know I'll be right.

i like the carmines, but i like sport blue vi's better
pimp.gif

Well, Carmines are classics to me. Always have been (since I've known about them). I don't remember when they came out, but they have always been thefirst color that comes to mind when I think of 6's. That doesn't mean they're my favorites (they're right up there with the September/SportBlues), but I have respect for them.

I trully cant stress this enough.

WE NEED MORE VI's.

Seroiusly, we got like 5-8 colorways for most of the numbered AJ's from I-XIV, why are wegetting shafted with the VI's.

White/Infrareds are my favorite and classics..carmines are nice but a little too crazy a colorway for my taste. I don't remember anyone rocking carminesback in da day..let it lie.

I didn't care for these when they released. I had the Blk/infrared VI's and picked up a second colorway later that summer...instead of carmines Icopped the maroons. I was fortunate enough to get to see Jordan play in an exhibition game in Knoxville against the Washington Bullets. It was right afterChicagos first championship; Mike was wearing the carmines and after seeing him in person wearing them I really wanted a pair. I agree the carmines aren'tthe best colorway, but for me it is more the memory of seeing the man play live and in person for the 1st and only time.

Back
Top Bottom