Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

I think it's mostly the V8 models that have them.

In any case, I don't like stripes at all, it breaks up the look of the car. A solid color makes the car look much better.

Originally Posted by scshift

I think it's mostly the V8 models that have them.

In any case, I don't like stripes at all, it breaks up the look of the car. A solid color makes the car look much better.

Your opinion is cool I guess... But there are mad SE challengers that are on lots with rally stripes.

If you like the rally stripes, get them. One thing I noticed is that while people might not like what you have, they rarely say it to your face so it's all good. So get the stripes 
laugh.gif

But if I were you, and keep in mind you're passing up a very good opportunity, I'd lower that Challenger, get bigger rims (not too big, maybe 20s) and black it out. A murdered out Challenger is MEAN
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Im still wondering what business son owns.
laugh.gif

Who cares at this point.
Dude always want's to drop half stories then when someone ask him to elaborate he wants to be all "don't worry bout what I'm doing"....I can't seem to go a few weeks w/o catching him bragging then suddenly acting mad humble in a thread, no matter the topic.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i was just jokin' with son it's not that serious ...if i told dudes i was saving for a ferrari, they'd think i was crazy but that's the car i want i'm almost 30, it's time to start buying my toys and gifts.
he's 20 in a challenger that's dope, but this is nt so you know he had to get his chops busted a little 
laugh.gif
 for rally stripes ...really either way females don't know so it's all good.

in my book he gets props at twenty i drove a 2004 in 2004 too ....but i'm almost 30 it's time to have a more SERIOUS ride, i don't need a car for transportation purposes i want 
one that reflects me and my hard work. a ferrari says that, so i'd hold out until i can afford it...which we be a little over a year from now.

Which Ferrari are you looking into? If you say the 458, I'm calling shotgun
pimp.gif
eek.gif
in before chicks.

Originally Posted by Put em up

at the end of the day.

2boc9w.jpg
1zn8jds.jpg

>
amxv2c.jpg

You're also talking about a $40K SRT-8 compared to a $23-$25K SE.  A lot of people can't afford to drop $40 grand on an SRT-8.  Hell, a lot of people can't afford an SE.

I have the 3.5L V6 Charger, and it still has plenty of power, and it's a decent car.  I don't have a HEMI, but I still zoom by most cats on the freeway.

But, you're right though, an SRT-8 > SE.

And whats so funny about Rally stripes on a SE?? some SE models come with rally stripes......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Get dem stripes and rims

srs

Originally Posted by Put em up

at the end of the day.

2boc9w.jpg
1zn8jds.jpg

>
amxv2c.jpg

Thats cool. I could have got a RT Charger, but I went with the Challenger because the car looks better
pimp.gif
But yeah, SRT8 > SE, definitely.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

And whats so funny about Rally stripes on a SE?? some SE models come with rally stripes......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Get dem stripes and rims

srs

Stripes are on plenty of SE models. But def get dem stripes b.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO, if you can't afford the V8, dont cop at all. But Spot is a young cat coppin somethin that majority of ppl can't afford.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its bad enough bammas are coppin V6 chargers and throwin 24s on em
sick.gif
swear they doin it. Like how you gonna have one pipe and a empty cutout for the other?
roll.gif

nah im def not knocking you youngin. you flexing on a lot of folk.

i went the cheap way out and copped a M45 instead of a srt8. i ride by one everyday and regret not getting it.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

...when i ask a chick if she wouldn't mind droppin' me off after the club cause like i said i'm literally 2mins from everything, canda and downtown detroit,
when she comes up to pee before she leaves she looks out this window and decides to stay the night bro ...i ain't frontin' like i'm ballin' neither 

20upo1w.png
I see you fam
pimp.gif
 Harbortown aint no joke if I ever moved back to the city I'd stay there.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

spot is sooooooooooo butt hurt about this entire thread its ridiculous

Nah, I've been laughing the entire thread
laugh.gif

Nothing anyone can say on NT will get me mad.. because at the end of the day, its all jokes.

SRT8 Chargers (first gen) are absolutely ridiculous... that car is one of the most aggressive cars available today.

Those look absolutely sick blacked out.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Put em up wrote:

at the end of the day.

2boc9w.jpg
1zn8jds.jpg

>
amxv2c.jpg

You're also talking about a $40K SRT-8 compared to a $23-$25K SE.  A lot of people can't afford to drop $40 grand on an SRT-8.  Hell, a lot of people can't afford an SE.

I have the 3.5L V6 Charger, and it still has plenty of power, and it's a decent car.  I don't have a HEMI, but I still zoom by most cats on the freeway.

But, you're right though, an SRT-8 > SE.

are you aware you can get a SRT-8 preowned in da mid 20's? that was da whole point in my and alot of ppl's comments. used top trim > new base model.

IMO

why would you tease your self and get a v6 model ? no point in my eyes.

cop the big boy or do not buy it at all ....

Back
Top Bottom