Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So here we have a guy who settle for less in life, schooling others on why they shouldn't settle for less in a car purchase....ohh the irony

Not this again...

I think ninjahood is wrong for dissing Spot's ride but all you people dissing ninjahood and his living condition are NO better.

Explain to me how he "settles for less in life"? Is it because he doesn't live the way you think he should? Because a grown man prefers shoes and an affordable living space in an expensive city as compared to buying a ridiculously unnecessary car and an even more ridiculously expensive property in NYC?

Ninjahood was hating on a young dude doing his thing... and you guys are hating on him for doing his thing. Maybe it's an inside joke or something, but I doubt it. Because he CHOOSES not to live in a place as large or furnished as yours his life is less than yours... well since you're not driving a Lamborghini and you aren't dating a Victoria's Secret supermodel, does that mean you're "settling for less in life"? I didn't think so. What the hell does that phrase even mean? Less in life as compared to who? So men are basing their quality of life by how it compares to other men's now?

I'll just say this: There is a reason most NTers are antagonistic to a select few members on this site.

ScShift, it wasn't a diss on ninja, just reality...you choose to rock a 10k chain and have a 50k+ collection all while sleeping in a twin bed in a room the size of a bathroom in the hood, that is the epitome of settling for less.I know alot of dudes with that hood rich mentality.....!+*% ain't cool, no matter what angle you view it...have some damn ambition man.the world is much bigger than a 20 block radious.

And I'm not making myself out to be better than him, as I'm almost positive I came from a very similar background...I'm just more ambitious, I decided to branch out on my own, pave my own way instead of waiting for hand-me downs from moms...no I don't drive a lambo, no I don't date a supermodel...doesn't mean I don't have the ambition to one day walk into the lamborghini dealership and pick one up...amd although I'm with no supermodel, I'm with who I love, that's not settling, so NO I'M NOT SETTLING FOR LESS....I'm constantly looking for the next opportunity to get ahead.

Just to make something clear, nothing against ninja...Just going by what I've read since I've been on NT...like I said I have friends who think just like dude, so I understand his mentality, just will never agree with it man...but live on man and let Spot live
laugh.gif

out of all of the ppl that have posted in this thread who actually owns a charger or challenger? or an old school muscle car?

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

People throwing salt on a guy who owns an R8.

That one still blows my mind. He owns probably the nicest car on the entire board (I know some people got GTRs though so it's no blowout)... 

Nah...thockey got a ferrari scud and a porsche gt 

I have a 2007 Charger 3.5L V6. I wish I would have got the RT, but just didn't think I could afford it at the time (
30t6p3b.gif
)

Even though I don't have the Hemi, I still smash most people on the freeway.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My question is, to all of you guys hating on the v6, do you yourself own a v8? I'm willing to bet most of you don't (if you even own a car)

laugh.gif
  Probably.  Most of these cats riding around in a Ford Tempos and pretend like they got AMGs, CTS-Vs, and A8s.  I'm sure there ain't too many CEOs and GMs sitting around chatting it up with us on NT.

Hell I could post a picture of a 911 and claim it's mine.  Doesn't mean it is.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beanie.jpg

Let me get this right:

First you say this:

...engines are taken seriously here.
dudes get called out at stop lights ALL the time here, mash out on you in front of 
your girl to show your engine is buns

...Then you follow that nonsense with this

i don't have car

So what you telling me is that while ya man's peeling off, you be putting your hand over your mouth giggling looking back at a dude and his girl right?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ill wait.

What business you own in the D homie? Ill wait somemore.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm too old and could care less what someone thinks of me on a message board., dude 20 thinking a car note is "doing it"...this is not someone i'd argue MY worth to. 
laugh.gif

so NO i don't care to share my FINANICAL livelihood with you. just know i'm good.
When did I say I was doing it?
I was just trying to explain to you and Ninjahood that I'm in a good position for being 20. Please quote me when I said I was "doing it"....

me & ThatNMarcusGraham STILL waitin for you to tell us what kind of business you own.

*waits some more*

And I'm not making myself out to be better than him, as I'm almost positive I came from a very similar background...I'm just more ambitious, I decided to branch out on my own, pave my own way instead of waiting for hand-me downs from moms...no I don't drive a lambo, no I don't date a supermodel...doesn't mean I don't have the ambition to one day walk into the lamborghini dealership and pick one up...amd although I'm with no supermodel, I'm with who I love, that's not settling, so NO I'M NOT SETTLING FOR LESS....I'm constantly looking for the next opportunity to get ahead.

Just to make something clear, nothing against ninja...Just going by what I've read since I've been on NT...like I said I have friends who think just like dude, so I understand his mentality, just will never agree with it man...but live on man and let Spot live
laugh.gif

Yeah man I know what you're saying and don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that you were settling for less either, you seem like you got a solid lifestyle and a pretty wife so don't take it like I was coming at you.

But the moral of the story is that each man should live his own life and not worry about what the next man does. Ninjahood has all the right to say he'd only buy a V8 and he was cool to say that in Spot's position he would have bought a used RT/SRT, but he was wrong to keep dissing Spot's ride like that.

And at the same time, most of us know what we want to be in life and we have a different idea of what an ideal life is than ninjahood. I don't want to live with my mom either and have that many shoes, I'd prefer my own place and an exotic car but he's doing him like we're doing us. He might not be as ambitious as us but he's doing what he wants... and people have been dissing that for years and he still hasn't changed, it says a lot about him and his lifestyle preferences.

And I'm not making myself out to be better than him, as I'm almost positive I came from a very similar background...I'm just more ambitious, I decided to branch out on my own, pave my own way instead of waiting for hand-me downs from moms...but live on man and let Spot live
laugh.gif

So because Instead of being smarter then cats and KEEP an apt that'd gonna save me untold amounts of money wit frozen dirt cheap rent in daNeighborhood I love, & working for every dollar to be as fly as I am I'm "settling for less?"
laugh.gif
naw homieI call it having a situation that others don't have da oppurtunity in which allows me to do w/e da hell I want with very littleOverhead. With all da money I spend on myself I could've been on my 4th car to keep it funky. I work downtown with a these trustFund babies & their mamas & pops is payin EVERYTHING for em..their overpriced SoHo apts, phone, drugs, etc. U think I'm mad at that? Nope, everyone'sGot their little edge in life & I got mine. I got no brothers, sisters, kids, father....its just me & my moms, so why wouldnt I do da smart thing & keepThis spot once I finish college? Psssh...when I get my trucking license & da real money comes in THATS when u gonna see a Ninjahood u can b mad at
laugh.gif
I got all da privacy I want now, my moms & I work all day & see eachother for dinner..why woule I leave? To live in a rented room like alot of these clowns in NYCCuz that's all retail jobs can afford for em? Nah I rather be home, its where da hearts at & its where da savings is at. If I do a bonehead thing & knock a chick upDEN id look for somewhere to stay wit my new growing family, since I ain't gonna do da "I live in my momma house w/ my baby mother" bit alot of these idiots in this generationSeem to be doing. Bottom line is da fact remains, muscle cars by definition are rear wheel drive midsize cars with V8 engines, da factThat we gotta talk about everything else is irrelevant really, I told money he should've gotten a used R/T-SRT for da cakeHe used on a new base model, & mostly everyone agreed. Now if he wants to explain himself he can, he's a "grown %%# man" at 20 yearsOld
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

And I'm not making myself out to be better than him, as I'm almost positive I came from a very similar background...I'm just more ambitious, I decided to branch out on my own, pave my own way instead of waiting for hand-me downs from moms...but live on man and let Spot live
laugh.gif

So because Instead of being smarter then cats and KEEP an apt that'd gonna save me untold amounts of money wit frozen dirt cheap rent in daNeighborhood I love, & working for every dollar to be as fly as I am I'm "settling for less?"
laugh.gif
naw homieI call it having a situation that others don't have da oppurtunity in which allows me to do w/e da hell I want with very littleOverhead. With all da money I spend on myself I could've been on my 4th car to keep it funky. I work downtown with a these trustFund babies & their mamas & pops is payin EVERYTHING for em..their overpriced SoHo apts, phone, drugs, etc. U think I'm mad at that? Nope, everyone'sGot their little edge in life & I got mine. I got no brothers, sisters, kids, father....its just me & my moms, so why wouldnt I do da smart thing & keepThis spot once I finish college? Psssh...when I get my trucking license & da real money comes in THATS when u gonna see a Ninjahood u can b mad at
laugh.gif
I got all da privacy I want now, my moms & I work all day & see eachother for dinner..why woule I leave? To live in a rented room like alot of these clowns in NYCCuz that's all retail jobs can afford for em? Nah I rather be home, its where da hearts at & its where da savings is at. If I do a bonehead thing & knock a chick upDEN id look for somewhere to stay wit my new growing family, since I ain't gonna do da "I live in my momma house w/ my baby mother" bit alot of these idiots in this generationSeem to be doing. Bottom line is da fact remains, muscle cars by definition are rear wheel drive midsize cars with V8 engines, da factThat we gotta talk about everything else is irrelevant really, I told money he should've gotten a used R/T-SRT for da cakeHe used on a new base model, & mostly everyone agreed. Now if he wants to explain himself he can, he's a "grown %%# man" at 20 yearsOld
grin.gif
laugh.gif

double loss of he financed it

IIRC, he's 21. You expect to me to believe that he was able to own a nightclub and have enough cash-flow to own an r8. Just wondering, where's he living?

He's far from a moocher but no one has a nightclub and r8 at 21 w/o a big helping hand. r8? Nah.

Have you heard of entrepreneurship? It's not uncommon for young kids/men to take out a loan from a venture capitalist, or even their parents.

Yes, it's a helping hand, but virtually every startup uses a "helping hand". Whether or not this is the case for him I don't know, but I think he did say he bought the R8 himself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think it's more pointless to judge or tell people what the hell they should do with their money. juss me tho.[/color]

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Cliffs?

I still don't understand why people choose to judge what ANOTHER MAN chooses to drive.

because dudes are clowns in here. This dude ninjahood bragging about how he lives with his mother and is gonna inherit the place from her for dirt cheap and spends a lot of money on himself. I live with my parents but i plan to move out to my own spot.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ninjahood

silver-nike-flightposite-2-1.jpg
da hemi

silver-nike-solo-flight-p.jpg
da base model

For the last time. Can you please show me an add for a severely depreciated Challenger? You keep bringing it up and I keep calling you out. Find me one just one that isn't a salvage title.
We're still waiting fam
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

IIRC, he's 21. You expect to me to believe that he was able to own a nightclub and have enough cash-flow to own an r8. Just wondering, where's he living?

He's far from a moocher but no one has a nightclub and r8 at 21 w/o a big helping hand. r8? Nah.

Have you heard of entrepreneurship? It's not uncommon for young kids/men to take out a loan from a venture capitalist, or even their parents.

Yes, it's a helping hand, but virtually every startup uses a "helping hand". Whether or not this is the case for him I don't know, but I think he did say he bought the R8 himself.

Be realistic man. He's 21 and paid 220k + tax and he owns a night club? Cmon man. He said in that other thread his parents are restauranteurs. You can't read between the lines? He's building a hotel too? Again, read between the lines. Did you even look up his nightclub? I did. Let that man shine because he's working harder than most silver-spooners but be realistic.: he's not self-made. Raised by a father who truly is, I'm irked by the usage of the word. Honestly, I'd LOVE for him or you to prove me wrong.

Back to the topic...
I have to agree with the fact that if you are buying an american muscle car, you have to go with a V8. I own a 2011 Camaro SS and wouldnt have it any other way. Yes gas sucks, but most people know what they are getting into when they buy a muscle car. 

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Cliffs?

I still don't understand why people choose to judge what ANOTHER MAN chooses to drive.

because dudes are clowns in here. This dude ninjahood bragging about how he lives with his mother and is gonna inherit the place from her for dirt cheap and spends a lot of money on himself. I live with my parents but i plan to move out to my own spot.

I'm saying, why would a dude want to stay in the same room he grew up in, for the rest of his life?
It might be
pimp.gif
to have "dirt cheap rent".. But my parents raised me to be independent, so I've been working my @#! off in school, and working to get what I want... Sure, if I go to my parents for help IF I really needed it, they got me.. but loafing is something I don't rock with.

Back
Top Bottom