Am I The Only One That Wants More Colorways Of The XX3???

After seeing the pics of the "09" jordans on here; I'm really not thrilled about them. I was hoping that with the XX3 being the last"numbered" model they would go a few years with the model like they did with the 1's back in the day. I guess we will have to wait til they retrothem 5 to 7 years from now. If they do i would love to see a cool grey colorway
pimp.gif

cool grey top two cw (blac/white would be the other one I could not choose which one is better)
I hope they release the Ray Allen PE that Green was nice after the Motorsports/UNC's I am convinced this show is top five J of all time more cw's wouldbe nice but not too soon
if anyone has motorsports do not let me catch you with them on

i would also like to see some cool greys
i want more xx3s but maybe some pe's like the ones kevin martin has (black/purple) i think

Jordan XX3's are great but I think Jordan Brand has been more than generous with the diverse colourways they've given us. Only complaint...limitedcolourways were near impossible to cop.

limited colorways made the xx3's even better........makes me want em even more.......so imagine when they retro......

I'd still say they should've switched the first limited colorway from the titaniums to the white/stealth/black-taxi colorway but when they do retro,they really should make the titaniums the number 1 choice. In order to "preserve" the geniune feel and "show appreciate" to those"serious" collectors who did get the titaniums (even though the majority who did get them flipped them and got a tidy profit), make them whtie/coolgrey-university blue instead.

Jordan XX3's are great but I think Jordan Brand has been more than generous with the diverse colourways they've given us. Only complaint...limited colourways
This man speaks the truth. I think the XX3 has had the BEST colorways since the XI retro of 2001. There was not a bad colorway then (includingthe low XI with the patent) and the same could be said for the XX3.

I love the XXIIIs. I would love to see more colorways, but I can wait until they retro a few years down the line.

now this is what they call "NT members never being satisfied". my only gripe about jb is the quality of there cdps and retros and cats would say"you can never please NT members, theres always something to cry about, and i should just be happy that they released retros rather than have nothing.

but in this case after releasing more than enough colorways, NT has something to say about some being too limited, or they should've brought this out, orthey should've brought that out. this is funny......

^^ I feel ya on that hypeNT500. People are never satisfied.
smh.gif

Just be glad these XX3's are ALL quality and are ALL beautiful. For once, JB didn't give us the short end of the stick by releasing a wack model withterrible quality.

XX3's are done now people just appreciate what you do have.

laugh.gif
I remember when this picture came out a little over a year ago...

finally-leaked.jpg

It amazes me how short (in one year) they had a complete turn around in popularity in a faster way than all other Jordans in the sig have been able to do.Their marketing scheme was flawless to say the least as they executed their limited "chase theory" to perfection. As for color ways, I believe"7" is enough. ("7" of 9 were widely accessible.)

Back
Top Bottom