Am I The Only One That Wants More Colorways Of The XX3???

I don't want to see anymore colorways. seeing $200+ for XXIIIs is ridiculous to me and can't forget those in the 1,000+range
smh.gif

Maybe not more colorways... but some PE's we been seein on Chris Paul and Ray Allen would be nice.

As for people never being satisfied... thats life. You can never appeal to the masses cause everyone is different. The closest you will get colorway wise isthe titanium and the white red I would think.

No, I want more colorways. Plus they have to make them in sizes above 14. They are one of my favorite Jordans of all-time.

Either the Motorsports or UNCs should've been predominantly black. Three white/blue colorways is overkill

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

010712.jpg
These weren't gray enough? I think there's been enough XX3's.

damn those look way sicker in that pick then they do in person. Titaniums were gray too. too bad only the lucky got them.
ohwell.gif

hands down we need more.
i'd say release some ray allen colorways and some kevin martin colorways

a cool grey would be nice
i would also like to see more black based colorways, we only got the stealths that released

xxiii's are definately an instant classic. i think bringing out more colorways would make it too common and ruin the value....still see some malls thatdidnt sell out in some colorways

the only thing left i wanna see is a Ray Allen type green cw
or a Chris Paul White/blue/yellow cw

chris paul has some of the best colorways imo. give me the black/blue and white/blue pes he has.

i liked all the XX3 colorways...well, except for the gray stealths cause i wasnt feeling the gold on it...but all the rest was jus straight fire...i definitelywouldnt mind seeing more colorways...especially like CP3's home and away XX3's...i think those would be nice

I would like to have seen 1 or 2 more colorsways.If they wouldn't have made the titaniums and the premiers limited those would have been perfect.....

I would definitely like to see more color ways. I would like to see that white/silver/anthracite cw. Also, if any more color ways were to be released, I wouldlike to see the patent tongue gone and replaced with the pebbled leather like the titaniums or old loves. There can never be enough cw of the xxiii.

Back
Top Bottom