Am I The Only One That Wants More Colorways Of The XX3???

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I wish more were made without the patent toe

exactly, but i still have 6 pairs of xx3s, 4 of which have patent leather. tumbled leather on any of the black friday releases would ahve made them that muchbetter.

can we get some CP XX3 PEs out in the market JB
grin.gif

I think we had enough XXIIIs, however we did not get a black/white colorway. It would of been nice if they would have given us the black/white instead of thegray/white
ohwell.gif

What we got was good enough for me. I would actually hope for less. Why would we want them to be ODed like them I's. No way!

Im going to have to say that I'm satisfied with all the colorways they dropped. So far I own the black/stealth, old loves and wizards. All I really need isthe UNC's and I'm good with the XX3's.
pimp.gif
........................................maybe I might get the allstars aswell.
grin.gif

i'm pleased with the 23's, just wish there wasn't such an impossible chance of coppin both premiers. i own the allstars, blk stealths, old loves,UNC's. haven't set a foot in any of them, don't really plan on it either.

yeah the xx3's are one of my favorite shoes but they came out with a lot of them in 08
so i'de be happy with maybe one or two pairs towards the end of the year

im glad they ended the 23's for now, like someone else said, i think if they kept producing them in different CW's then the value would go down, ithink they should treat these like the XI's, stick to the basic CW's and a few years from now release them again. 9 CW's are plenty for any oneshoe, look at the I's,V's, and VIII's, i think they would be even more popular if they stuck to the original instead of all these crazy colors andlow-tops...but who am i

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

What we got was good enough for me. I would actually hope for less. Why would we want them to be ODed like them I's. No way!
If youre talking about the retro Is, yeah I agree with you. But I know I can speak for many that would love one of the lesser-known colorways thatreleased with the OG Is.

There were TONS
i think if they kept producing them in different CW's then the value would go down

look up how much a pair of the white/metallic green OG Is go for now

XX3 colorways are enough for this year. the last one was not what i expectec with all that black and very little red. maybe in 2 years.

Sure I wouldn't mind another colorway or two as long as they don't mess it up, thus far every colorway of the XX3 has been pretty dope

XX3 is my favorite shoe. But some of the people on here are right. If they just kep producing them they would butcher them in some way, shape, or farm.However, it would be nice to see some PE's released. But then it would defeat the purpose of PE's. Egh! This is ridiculous.

i love xx3's even tho due to money i could only cop the black stealth's and the moto's i think 9 cws is enough for one year even tho half of themwere limited
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom