Am I the only one that wants XI IE lows in the Space Jam colorway?

patent ones with space CW would be descent. Your idea is hard to picture, you should photoshop it in yer view.

the only I.E. i'd consider being interested in are the all black referee ones.
jordan_xi_ie_refs.jpg

I like my xi lows, but most hate them. I couldn't even give them away when I was trying to sell.

It's not that I don't like lows, it's just that I would always prefer the original design over an adaptation (which fits in this case). Maybe if the lows were a little bit more of a regular release I could see the purchases happening, but that's not likely to happen without driving up the prices of retros even more, or ridiculous colorways that befoul the memory of the shoe in the first place.
Tate

I'd love them to come out with more XI lows like they did back in '01. Lows with the patent leather and not the i.e. crap. I would definitely get a bunch of those.

I don't waste income on Forces but those are pretty clean. As for a Space Jam low, it would work, I'd rock those just to keep my mid's fresher longer.
pimp.gif

The XI lows are the best JB lows of all time.  (not the ie ones, but patent).  I can't believe there isn't more clamoring for them.  I mean, concord lows and B/red lows!?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

air-jordan-xi-concord-low-mj-2.jpg
air-jordan-XI-low-black-red-3.jpg

WACK jus like the CG coming out in a pack with the snake skins.... whe these drop ebay is goin to be flooded with snake skins and the people that do sell the CG only will be making bank. I wish they would do the concords with the CG's but that will never happen!!!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom