Am I tripping out for no reason?

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
@ a haunted house clause...how can that be proven? how could somebody ever win that case?

laugh.gif
 thats wat im sayin

Seriously 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol first of all calm down...how long have you been in the house before you even noticed this...?

did you notice any other weird stuff?

are you religious? if so did you bless your house beforehand?

New houses >

lol congrats tho.
i've had possession for about a month now, but i'm waiting for furniture to get delivered so i'm not living there yet.  only other weird thing or dumb thing that happened was the previous owners went back into the house after i took possession.  And the only thing that i was able to do that was fine them through the lawyers.

OP, try and set the picture on fire. If it fails to burn, you're in for some serious heebie jeebies

RIP
laugh.gif
 but seriously, that'd freak me out too. sounds like a start of a typical haunting movie.  

Originally Posted by King Au

lol first of all calm down...how long have you been in the house before you even noticed this...?

New houses >

lol congrats tho.
i've had possession for about a month now, but i'm waiting for furniture to get delivered so i'm not living there yet.  only other weird thing or dumb thing that happened was the previous owners went back into the house after i took possession.  And the only thing that i was able to do that was fine them through the lawyers.

Dude... this is more serious than some random old pic hanging over a door ledge.  If ANYONE entered my house after escrow closed and I had the keys in hand, without my permission I would lose it.  It happened with my pops actually.  Now that me and my siblings are all grown and moved out of the house (except my lazy !%% baby sister, but thats another story) they moved into a smaller townhouse.  The first week after they closed, my parents were moving all their stuff into the new place and realized that the selling/listing broker had left a bunch of his signs and stuff in the garage.  Pops came home one day and noticed all that stuff gone.  He asked the broker about it and the broker said he stopped by to get it while my parents were gone and used a spare set of keys he still had.  Pops lost it (and with good reason).  Dude went a little OD though when he called the local PD to try and file charges for trespassing.  Cops just laughed at him.

What were your attorneys able to do?  Did they actually collect any money from the previous owners?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

New houses >

lol congrats tho.

Dude... this is more serious than some random old pic hanging over a door ledge.  If ANYONE entered my house after escrow closed and I had the keys in hand, without my permission I would lose it.  It happened with my pops actually.  Now that me and my siblings are all grown and moved out of the house (except my lazy !%% baby sister, but thats another story) they moved into a smaller townhouse.  The first week after they closed, my parents were moving all their stuff into the new place and realized that the selling/listing broker had left a bunch of his signs and stuff in the garage.  Pops came home one day and noticed all that stuff gone.  He asked the broker about it and the broker said he stopped by to get it while my parents were gone and used a spare set of keys he still had.  Pops lost it (and with good reason).  Dude went a little OD though when he called the local PD to try and file charges for trespassing.  Cops just laughed at him.

What were your attorneys able to do?  Did they actually collect any money from the previous owners?

yeah believe me i was livid at the time, but the lawyers said the same thing to me about the police.  they wouldn't take it seriously because there's no criminal intent.  but yeah, i only noticed because they had left a big tube screen tv in the garage.  so i when i took possession i was like "wow, thanks for the tv..."  but when i came back a few days later the t.v. was gone.  My attorney was able to fine them for 500 dollars and apparently their attorney yelled at them and told them they were seriously dumb.

oh +#%*, get out of there OP

i actually saw a documentary on old rituals back then
When a respected family member died, they would put a picture of him/her up over the doorway of the most used room
and they had a celebration/ritual for him/her on the day of their death every year where her spirit is actually suppose to "come back" to make sure she never actually leaves the earth

GET OUT

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

When a respected family member died, they would put a picture of him/her up over the doorway of the most used room
and they had a celebration/ritual for him/her on the day of their death every year where her spirit is actually suppose to "come back" to make sure she never actually leaves the earth

GET OUT
yo are you serious?  cuz that's what i was like scared of and i couldn't find anything about it on google.

dude, laugh it off and keep it pushing......it's a PICTURE. What can possibly happen? This ain't the twilight zone.

Damn, bro, hope you can sleep tonight.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lvp2egiutJ1qhv975.gif

Lol.

I can't believe some of actually believe in this nonsense.

Must be trollin! A spiritually or haunted clause on a house... SMH.

niketalk is the only place i know where i can get a good laugh everyday,from just reading the reply's on here

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Damn, bro, hope you can sleep tonight.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lvp2egiutJ1qhv975.gif

lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's wrong..

.. But yeah Op don't worry i got you.. i have this Ouija board in my closet i've been dying to use. I'll let you borrow it, but only if you let me play too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

GET OUT
yo are you serious?  cuz that's what i was like scared of and i couldn't find anything about it on google.

if i tell you i was joking would it make you feel better???
Spoiler [+]
I'm not 
tired.gif
 but the documentary was about like talking about this stuff being done in like the late 50's to 70's. If i were you i would get out

Back
Top Bottom