Am I wrong for saying that I REALLY HATE DC Hoodrats/Hoodrats in general?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man, hoodrats are so exciting to me, it's been a while since I stayed in the hood, but something about the hoodrats be so sexy. Talking about "yeah you know I am gonna suck yo **** tonight" $$*% like that excites me, don't know about ya'll.
I mean, I remember I took this one (Hood) chick out to Applebees, and this chick started crying on me, I ask why, turns out she had never eaten out before....She was 19 though 
eek.gif
. Anyway, everybit of me wanted to turn back, but it was too late. I was on a damn mission.

Heard her talking to her man on the phone like "Yeah that's why my new $#$%+ drive a car" 
roll.gif

see.. that's what i'm talkin about...

i just cant get them like a used to...

what am i doing wrong, fambs?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I mean, I remember I took this one (Hood) chick out to Applebees, and this chick started crying on me, I ask why, turns out she had never eaten out before....She was 19 though 
eek.gif
. Anyway, everybit of me wanted to turn back, but it was too late. I was on a damn mission.

That's actually pretty sad... I'd turn terry cloth if someone said that to me
ohwell.gif

kix4kix wrote:
Man, hoodrats are so exciting to me, it's been a while since I stayed in the hood, but something about the hoodrats be so sexy. Talking about "yeah you know I am gonna suck yo **** tonight" $$*% like that excites me, don't know about ya'll.
eek.gif
. I mean I could see if I was wining and dining, but we talking half off appetizers folks. Anyway, everybit of me wanted to turn back, but it was too late. I was on a damn mission.

Heard her talking to her man on the phone like "Yeah that's why my new %$!!+ drive a car" 
roll.gif

More for me 
pimp.gif

Already
pimp.gif

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Love The Attitude For Some Reason... It Attracts Me. IDKY... I Got Really Close To Savin 2 Girls From DC, One From Uptown The Other From Somewhere Out SE (Not At The Same Time)... Both Are Cool As Hell Man. Ride Or Die For Whatever Brah... I Was Lovin That #$*&. It Jus Depends The Type Of Person You Are... If Your Use To Bein In The Hood/Dealin With Broads From The Hood Then Youll Grow To Like That. But If You From The Burbs/Classy Environment Your Gonna Hate It.

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
To be honest, my first reaction was to laugh because I thought she was joking 
ohwell.gif
.  No matter how hood, 19 and pretty girl, should have been taken to dennys at least once 
tired.gif

I tried to keep it jump status for obvious reasons but she wasn't having that, punked a brother into saying "I love you" back to her like 3 times a day, that I could deal with, but sitting for hours on the phone daily after 2 weeks! I kid you not, after the third week she was trying to LIVE together. Thank god my cellphone contract was up, switched carriers and my digits without her knowledge. 

However, started to get nervous one of her cousins was going to put a hit on me so I hit her back with a blocked number a week or so later. She answered and I told her it was me like nothing ever happened, she said $!$* you %*$*% and hung up 
pimp.gif

There are different issues for different types of girls. Chicks who's biggest concern is which of daddys credit cards to take gets old after a while to me

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
To be honest, my first reaction was to laugh because I thought she was joking 
ohwell.gif
.  No matter how hood, 19 and pretty girl, should have been taken to dennys at least once 
tired.gif

I tried to keep it jump status for obvious reasons but she wasn't having that, punked a brother into saying "I love you" back to her like 3 times a day, that I could deal with, but sitting for hours on the phone daily after 2 weeks! I kid you not, after the third week she was trying to LIVE together. Thank god my cellphone contract was up, switched carriers and my digits without her knowledge. 

However, started to get nervous one of her cousins was going to put a hit on me so I hit her back with a blocked number a week or so later. She answered and I told her it was me like nothing ever happened, she said @@+% you %$!#% and hung up 
pimp.gif
bruh lemme know if you ever need a wing man.
i love putting boogers  in their place
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by FDUB

I hate PG hoodrats. Both male and female.

Co-Sign to the first degree.. PG Female hoodrats are terrible.. It's like they don't know what a textbook is. I hate those broads... Moat of them probably infested...

So you understand.
30t6p3b.gif

Because I'm a woman not from PG or DC I try and keep my dealings with hoodrats from those sections to a minimum BUT I recently had this 22 year old MALE f-ing TELL me he don't read books. Like he tries not to read anything to better himself. What kind of *+#+ is that. Reppin Oxon Hill.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He was serious.
theres hoodrats everywhere
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Rod301 wrote:
This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Love The Attitude For Some Reason... It Attracts Me. IDKY... I Got Really Close To Savin 2 Girls From DC, One From Uptown The Other From Somewhere Out SE (Not At The Same Time)... Both Are Cool As Hell Man. Ride Or Die For Whatever Brah... I Was Lovin That #$*&. It Jus Depends The Type Of Person You Are... If Your Use To Bein In The Hood/Dealin With Broads From The Hood Then Youll Grow To Like That. But If You From The Burbs/Classy Environment Your Gonna Hate It.
damn its not tedious capitalizing every first letter when you write? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

kix4kix wrote:
eek.gif
. I mean I could see if I was wining and dining, but we talking half off appetizers folks. Anyway, everybit of me wanted to turn back, but it was too late. I was on a damn mission.

Heard her talking to her man on the phone like "Yeah that's why my new %$!!+ drive a car" 
roll.gif

More for me 
pimp.gif
Already
pimp.gif

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See that the thing, I am from oxon Hill, Maryland, which is right on the border line of DC/MD. That is one of the rougher parts of PG county, but now I live in Largo,MD. I guess it was how I was raised since my parents are both Nigerian. I was around infested hoodrats for the majority of my life, but I just never got accustomed to their ignorance..
30t6p3b.gif

I HATE hoodrats but I love smashing them. The hate just carries over into the sex. The fake hoodrats are my favorite
laugh.gif
so easy to find in VA.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

See Scshift. This is how you make a bash a hood rat thread, no racial connotations involved... 
nerd.gif
as if %@*+*%! doesn't latently carry racial connotations with it already.

I hate Icelandic people of low class and social decorum, however I don't know what to call them.
eyes.gif

Im glad everyone feels how I'm feeling about that.. They are Terrible people in our society

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

See Scshift. This is how you make a bash a hood rat thread, no racial connotations involved... 
nerd.gif
as if %@*+*%! doesn't latently carry racial connotations with it already.

I hate Icelandic people of low class and social decorum, however I don't know what to call them.
eyes.gif

Icelandic/euro trash? 
Every ethnicity has their trash. 

Hoodrats are trash. 

What's even worse is catching feelings for a !*@%%!@. The box is so official, but their minds are so underdeveloped that it's sad. But again there is no finer 'giner.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's nothing like banging them into submission, just to get cussed out 30 minutes later off some dumb @#@%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

I hate PG hoodrats. Both male and female.

Co-Sign to the first degree.. PG Female hoodrats are terrible.. It's like they don't know what a textbook is. I hate those broads... Moat of them probably infested...

So you understand.
30t6p3b.gif

Because I'm a woman not from PG or DC I try and keep my dealings with hoodrats from those sections to a minimum BUT I recently had this 22 year old MALE f-ing TELL me he don't read books. Like he tries not to read anything to better himself. What kind of *+#+ is that. Reppin Oxon Hill.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He was serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom